Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
No offence taken. I've been a little closed minded about artists tech and must say I'm starting to come round, it would not work well in my situation. I've started harvesting rainwater because buying ro is expensive and tap is not an option I would give to my dog.

Mind ya I'm still for bottled ferts.

Artist

Artist

You should try no till soil and use your tap water just let it sit for 24hrs before watering rain water is good also

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Know what I think I may do that and try it. Why not I'm doing multiple techs already except tsp water. I'm gonna try veggies I have in my garden already.

My tap is at 750ppm from the tap that's enough to burn new plants as is. If the rain keeps up the way it has been my rain barrel will stay full then water won't be a problem.

Gotta get a composter built soon too now I'm gonna read up on how to build the right ratios of npk by using what vegetables.

Reactions: Ina
Artist

Artist

Know what I think I may do that and try it. Why not I'm doing multiple techs already except tsp water. I'm gonna try veggies I have in my garden already.

My tap is at 750ppm from the tap that's enough to burn new plants as is. If the rain keeps up the way it has been my rain barrel will stay full then water won't be a problem.

Gotta get a composter built soon too now I'm gonna read up on how to build the right ratios of npk by using what vegetables.
Cut up your veggies cabbage 🌽 especially fruit peels like apple 🍎 strawberries 🍓 I use red or white peas in my teas need more nitrogen if coffee grounds not enough soak a couple fish especially the head for 24 hr give it to your plant you can also use rice water after you wash your rice 🍚 just a little tip from my formula.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

To save money, you could always mix RO water with tap water and that would cut your ppms in half. All depending on what minerals are in the tap water though.

Artist

Artist

They deleted my post WINNING FORMULA. CAUSE? No double posting no warning just deleted 😂😂😂 the internet was right I guess 👌 and this kind of bullshit is why were still fuckup protesting fighting each other smh 🤦‍♂️ i know the real reason why it was deleted same reason over the counter drugs legal and marijuana not ORGANIC ALL THE WAY 💫 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Artist

Artist

They deleted my post WINNING FORMULA. CAUSE? No double posting no warning just deleted 😂😂😂 the internet was right I guess 👌 and this kind of bullshit is why were still fuckup protesting fighting each other smh 🤦‍♂️ i know the real reason why it was deleted same reason over the counter drugs legal and marijuana not ORGANIC ALL THE WAY 💫 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
In other simpler term they don’t want you to know how simple it is to grow without their bottle chemicals just like how they advertise liquor and hide marijuana 🙄

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
In other simpler term they don’t want you to know how simple it is to grow without their bottle chemicals just like how they advertise liquor and hide marijuana 🙄
I believe it was because there was too much tension between the farmers on that thread. This isn’t a place for all that mumbojumbo. Looking good. Happy grows.
Burnz

Artist

Artist

Done posting they hate the truth someone that defends himself keep hiding behind your computer coward moderates 🙄 go protest do something that meaningful instead of being a informative coward that hates anything they don’t agree with keeping typing telling on people my formula works my plant proves that delete this too I care less 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Ina

Ina

I guess its mostly because it was about that same plant:)A little too much arguing(and my English isnt the best so i only watch pics,they tell me what i want to know) in both threads but the plant is nice and "the formula"looks interesting and fun(except the fish,i would skip that part haha).Done posting?i would like to see the finish?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Reason why it was deleted is because you double posted your grow! It is as simple as that!!
Done posting they hate the truth someone that defends himself keep hiding behind your computer coward moderates 🙄 go protest do something that meaningful instead of being a informative coward that hates anything they don’t agree with keeping typing telling on people my formula works my plant proves that delete this too I care less 😂😂
Coward? You want to get personal?
I would suggest not!!
Let me start by stating you are a very rude individual that speaks very highly of him/her self.
Your arguing and disrespectful manor towards other members shows exactly how you treat people.
READ THE FARMS TOS LIKE I TOLD YOU WHEN I DELETED YOUR DOUBLE POST!!
Good Day:)

Artist

Artist

Reason why it was deleted is because you double posted your grow! It is as simple as that!!
Coward? You want to get personal?
I would suggest not!!
Let me start by stating you are a very rude individual that speaks very highly of him/her self.
Your arguing and disrespectful manor towards other members shows exactly how you treat people.
READ THE FARMS TOS LIKE I TOLD YOU WHEN I DELETED YOUR DOUBLE POST!!
Good Day:)
Whatever 👌 problem when people defend their self in this site my grow talk I’ll only post pics to finish my 1g grow 🤩 lover 🗣

3C7AB701 C425 441E B86B 23274523AFD3
50C7011A 7342 4199 A514 5807E4E40138
770421AD 4C09 42B1 A99D B6610AE983CF
F8DAA515 1B70 4E9C 9175 D682383C3228
254B4299 A3D9 431A AD83 F65A6AF7241C
Last edited by a moderator:
Anthem

Anthem

Whatever 👌 problem when people defend their self in this site my grow talk I’ll only post pics to finish my 1g grow 🤩 lover 🗣
Artist what happened? I thought you were going to get first 70 grams and then you upgraded to 90 grams and now you are back down to 1 gram. Am I understanding you correctly?

Top Bottom