Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Why would you top a seedling? I’m sorry but I can’t handle all these newbs handing out grow info. It’s just too much.

Where did everyone go? And who are all these new people with little to no growing experience?

uphere

uphere

Easy fellas, Im new here too. Of course I've never topped a baby myself. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Give him time, he'll figure it out. No worries.

Artist

Artist

I’m not arrogant lol I’m new growing indoor but not a new grower 🤣 bottom line is my plant is happy she will develop into one of the prettiest plant you’ll ever see I’ll clone her in about 6 to 8 weeks then put her in flower I wish you guys on thc wasn’t so bad mind 😂 have nothing good to say keep your insults to your self or message your friends thank you 🙏

uphere

uphere

I hear you. I followed this thread live. Probably a kid who knows everything, I have a couple myself. Man, I'm getting soft in my old age. I guess I read and laugh. I've learned my words are too pure for some ears. Sorry for sticking my nose in.

Artist

Artist

Why would you top a seedling? I’m sorry but I can’t handle all these newbs handing out grow info. It’s just too much.

Where did everyone go? And who are all these new people with little to no growing experience?
😅😂🙏

Anthem

Anthem

I’m not arrogant lol I’m new growing indoor but not a new grower 🤣 bottom line is my plant is happy she will develop into one of the prettiest plant you’ll ever see I’ll clone her in about 6 to 8 weeks then put her in flower I wish you guys on thc wasn’t so bad mind 😂 have nothing good to say keep your insults to your self or message your friends thank you 🙏
Let me guess you have been growing for 20 years?
If that was the case you never have topped a seedling that size.

Artist

Artist

I hear you. I followed this thread live. Probably a kid who knows everything, I have a couple myself. Man, I'm getting soft in my old age. I guess I read and laugh. I've learned my words are too pure for some ears. Sorry for sticking my nose in.
Welcome to my direy I promise you I’ll surprise these so call growers in my post writing nothing but insults they will see her grow and flowish like a queen just watch

Artist

Artist

Let me guess you have been growing for 20 years?
If that was the case you never have topped a seedling that size.
I don’t tell you how to grow your plants Yes I’ve been doing this for years don’t follow now I wish you’ll just watch the process and leave your feedbacks out please just watch me fail ok

Reactions: Ina
Anthem

Anthem

I don’t tell you how to grow your plants Yes I’ve been doing this for years don’t follow now I wish you’ll just watch the process and leave your feedbacks out please just watch me fail ok
dude your soil is way to wet. What are you thinking? This is not like outdoor where you are water all you want and it just goes into the ground. Better back off on the water or you are going to kill the plant. We see a lot of newbies come on here with plants that are over watered and they wonder what is wrong.

Artist

Artist

dude your soil is way to wet. What are you thinking? This is not like outdoor where you are water all you want and it just goes into the ground. Better back off on the water or you are going to kill the plant. We see a lot of newbies come on here with plants that are over watered and they wonder what is wrong.
Copy and thank you

Artist

Artist

I also top them so early from time to time(if decide i need to or just to try) and my friends always say its wrong but they thrive just fine,as short as possible......
Depending on the strain your growing some do good others don’t like it

Reactions: Ina
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yeah I’m pretty sure the strain I’m growing doesn’t like to be topped for sure. Shoulda just let em grow out :(

Artist

Artist

Depending on the strain your growing some do good others don’t like it
Experience different styles of growing practice with regular seeds took me a few yrs to get a almost perfect formula growing organic with only water but once a week she get her tea no chemicals

Top Bottom