Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

I just read on the internet that THC stands for (THE HATERS CLUB) I didn’t say it just reading some post from this site I don’t think so just a few members that has more privilege so they say anything

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I just read on the internet that THC stands for (THE HATERS CLUB) I didn’t say it just reading some post from this site I don’t think so just a few members that has more privilege so they say anything
I've been here for a year and your the first jerk i've found on this site. Good luck getting any help with your attitude. I'm ignoring your ass.

Artist

Artist

I've been here for a year and your the first jerk i've found on this site. Good luck getting any help with your attitude. I'm ignoring your ass.
Thank you 🙏 what have I said or do to be called out my name? Don’t even answer like you said ignore me

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I bet it don't. Haha, that plant is like 3 nodes tall already? Well then I know what strain it is for ya then lowryder enjoy your 7g plant bro. And idk if you can read emotions from a screen without my pic? But I had agreed with you on cutting the plants like that low and young.

And the last bit of my post was not even towards you. Confidence sounds more like your trying to convince yourself of something. I can see your pictures.

The pistols I also meant as a joke when rival gang members got together for meetings of mafia members they all leave there pistols at the door.

So your caught up how about an answer to my question? As I see no signs of sex yet in your pics. So again I'll ask.

How are you sure it's a female?

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
You know your plants sex from seed at 7 days old. Well that solves it your the best grower who has ever had to try to argue the fact.

I'm gonna have to agree with pipecarver and ignore you as,
1 your kid growing in mommy's basement

2 your story don't add up not even if you squint

3 your using old techniques, with no real growing equipment.

4 you seem to have no respect which brings us back to #1.

Good luck on your better than everyone's else bag seed garbage bag pot grow. Also before I leave the kids table to rejoin the adults nice amazon blurples lights bro shows your experience right there in your pics. Hope your parents don't find out about your grow.

Artist

Artist

You know your plants sex from seed at 7 days old. Well that solves it your the best grower who has ever had to try to argue the fact.

I'm gonna have to agree with pipecarver and ignore you as,
1 your kid growing in mommy's basement

2 your story don't add up not even if you squint

3 your using old techniques, with no real growing equipment.

4 you seem to have no respect which brings us back to #1.

Good luck on your better than everyone's else bag seed garbage bag pot grow. Also before I leave the kids table to rejoin the adults nice amazon blurples lights bro shows your experience right there in your pics. Hope your parents don't find out about your grow.
Again I own my house with my loving family stop judging did the THE HATERS CLUB hurt your feelings😂 I bet you I’ll get 70g off my plant dude said 7g plant😂 time will tell I done replying to you haters

Anthem

Anthem

Again I own my house with my loving family stop judging did the THE HATERS CLUB hurt your feelings😂 I bet you I’ll get 70g off my plant dude said 7g plant😂 time will tell I done replying to you haters
What he was saying is this.
#1. If you know the sex of the plant it has to be an auto, which everY once in a great while they turn out a male but it is something like every 4000 seeds.
#2. He mentioned Low Rider, that is an older strain that was one of the original autos.

UNFORTUNETLY YOU HAVE BASICALLY JUST FALLEN FOR HIS TRICK WHICH WAS QUITE SMART. IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LOW RIDER IS THAN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND THE SEEN AS LONG AS YOU ARE ACTING LIKE.

SO GO BACK INTO THE BASEMENT AND LEARN SOME MORE STUFF TO BRAG ABOUT AND MAYBE TRY ANOTHER FORUM BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Thank you anthem. You hit it right on the head.

Living with parents as a kid is still living in your house with your loving family.

Back to the lowryder they were auto plants that from planting to harvest was 9 weeks. Imagine how much weight you get off that size plant 7-9g. I grew thousands of them 20 years ago. And they didn't even show as soon as yours supposidly have.

If you say there femenized seeds ok then it makes sense but then you would also know the genetics. I've never grown weed I don't the genetics I usually throw all the bags seeds in the garbage where they belong

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Back to rollitup for you unless they figured you out already too

Madbud

Madbud

It does look female, crossed stipules
D01C9B04 222E 4766 94DF AEC772B72D77

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
What the f are you serious those don't show sex man.

Take a pendulum and hold it over your seed if it start to turn clockways def male if it spins counter clockways def fem.

Come on now keep it to just facts it's no where close to showing yet its 7 days from seed.

Artist

Artist

I wish you guys will stop who doesn’t know what low raider 😂 it’s low because I grew it that way I sure you saw my name I’m an artist lol

Artist

Artist

Thank you anthem. You hit it right on the head.

Living with parents as a kid is still living in your house with your loving family.

Back to the lowryder they were auto plants that from planting to harvest was 9 weeks. Imagine how much weight you get off that size plant 7-9g. I grew thousands of them 20 years ago. And they didn't even show as soon as yours supposidly have.

If you say there femenized seeds ok then it makes sense but then you would also know the genetics. I've never grown weed I don't the genetics I usually throw all the bags seeds in the garbage where they belong
Why are you so mad calm down and stop the ammunitions

Madbud

Madbud

What the f are you serious those don't show sex man.

Take a pendulum and hold it over your seed if it start to turn clockways def male if it spins counter clockways def fem.

Come on now keep it to just facts it's no where close to showing yet its 7 days from seed.
Yeah, i’ve grown enough reggies to know crossed stipules are never males. Sexing mine now at less than a month. Uncrossed, i give away and they run 50/50 m/f.

Artist

Artist

I’m an artist I do this 🎯plus with my skills I know I’ll get 70g off my plant just follow and watch me shut them all up with my 7g plant lol know that’s being cocky lol but I’m serious

Madbud

Madbud

I’m an artist I do this plus with my skills I know I’ll get 70g off my plant just follow and watch me shut them all up with my 7g plant lol know that’s being cocky lol but I’m serious
My only question for you is how long? 70g in 70 days would impress me.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Sorry madbud rereading my post there it reads a little offensive. I meant it as haha. No offence intended to anyone.

Artist

Artist

Grandma always said never tell your secrets son keep it in the family lol no chemicals all organic no bonemeal in flower I save so much money plus my herb taste and smells better than growing with chemicals for the record I’m not growing in my basement because my gym takes up too much space but it would be ideal I’m growing in a regular size room I use for my guess/office.

Top Bottom