Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

lil baby bush

Some feet I tried to keep out of one pic lol

starting to wish I didn’t fuck with this plant so much (bottom)

Observationist

Observationist

As I’ve said before I love the training I got some bushes flowering now peep it! Keep killin it 🤘
Punch cake (wedding cakeXpurple punch)View attachment 1199833View attachment 1199834
if i didnt chop that one up so much itd probably look a little closer to that bottom one, those look beautiful hope to get my next ones looking like that, want to get a better light.

they are also growing/healing/ more than trying to flower as much.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

We’re they bag seeds? Or random freebies?
some were seeds from decent dispo bud, my gf had some seeds as well.

i had a LA confidential but her fucking cat ate it..

i did not pay much attention/dont remember what seed came from what bud, after that. was pretty upset because it was kicking off to a great start.

also part of the fun tho! dont know what the fuck ima get!

Observationist

Observationist

As I’ve said before I love the training I got some bushes flowering now peep it! Keep killin it 🤘
Punch cake (wedding cakeXpurple punch)View attachment 1199833View attachment 1199834
purple punch, one of my favorites AND its mixed with wedding cake, oh man i look forward to seeing those bud.

bending it down just makes it grow so much faster, stressing them out, bending branches, releasing auxins.
was bad at first, breaking shit left and right, learning to get a feel for the branch and how much you can bend it.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
if i didnt chop that one up so much itd probably look a little closer to that bottom one, those look beautiful hope to get my next ones looking like that, want to get a better light.
You’re doing good man just keep at it. As for seeds I’m making some S1 seeds from my purple kush pheno if a fellow farmer needs some when they are ready I would hook it up. Ya this run is doing good and I used a different brand of living soil too so I’m happy.

Observationist

Observationist

Bag seeds have a tendency to be from herms so feminized for the most part. Keep an eye out for nanners when you go too 12/12
are all flowers with a seed or two a "herm" ? i guess it would be huh.

but i will definitely keep an eye out, thank you!

Observationist

Observationist

You’re doing good man just keep at it. As for seeds I’m making some S1 seeds from my purple kush pheno if a fellow farmer needs some when they are ready I would hook it up. Ya this run is doing good and I used a different brand of living soil too so I’m happy.
that sounds bomb, i love anything purple.
for sure id want to get my hands on some.

next grow ill definitely be buying some fems of some kind

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

are all flowers with a seed or two a "herm" ? i guess it would be huh.

but i will definitely keep an eye out, thank you!
Hard to say anything for sure it just depends where the pollen came from. Being dispo bud It’s unlikely for a large production facility to have an accident with a male plant or male pollen, breeding is generally done separately. Herm flowers happen though for various reasons. They are usually in the lowers that don’t get as good of light.

Observationist

Observationist

Hard to say anything for sure it just depends where the pollen came from. Being dispo bud It’s unlikely for a large production facility to have an accident with a male plant or male pollen, breeding is generally done separately. Herm flowers happen though for various reasons. They are usually in the lowers that don’t get as good of light.
Ok sweet, did not know this
I’m pretty sure one of these seeds was from some pretty bud, labeled around 25% thc

Observationist

Observationist

Bent her down a little bit ago, she’s stretching a lot since the switch to 12/12, lights off in 1hr/45

Observationist

Observationist

Bent her down a little bit ago, she’s stretching a lot since the switch to 12/12, lights off in 1hr/45
Ok so, that middle one is where I topped it at, it grew back so I got 3 colas lol

all in all it has 10 colas

Top Bottom