Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

The one you just posted!?! I’ll always sex sex testing bc mannnn that’s sad…
Yea…I thought it was a female too preflower…guess I didn’t look close enough

oh well. One less soil plant to mess with, hope my momma is a female, I think so but now I’m second guessing everything

ready to get a pack of feminized seeds so I don’t waste time on males, if I had the space and equipment id start learning about breeding but yea
Just want some flowers

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Yea…I thought it was a female too preflower…guess I didn’t look close enough

oh well. One less soil plant to mess with, hope my momma is a female, I think so but now I’m second guessing everything

ready to get a pack of feminized seeds so I don’t waste time on males, if I had the space and equipment id start learning about breeding but yea
Just want some flowers
I’ll have some S1 purple kush seeds in a month or so they are developing. Here is the original pheno. I took cuts and reversed her
9D51B152 694A 476C 9E5A 22FE42DE5F60
44F9089E 1BDE 449C 9A10 5C45C44F4455

Observationist

Observationist

Cut one top off got a total of 4 coming in

A few of my plants have been doing this, i I fuckin top the fucker and it ALL grows back.

MidwestCannaman

MidwestCannaman

That's because you fim'd (f*ck I missed) it on accident. That's why they grew back like that instead of splitting into two branches. You can still top it, you just need to cut it again,, but this time below the two growth tips growing back up is all.

Observationist

Observationist

That's because you fim'd (f*ck I missed) it on accident. That's why they grew back like that instead of splitting into two branches. You can still top it, you just need to cut it again,, but this time below the two growth tips growing back up is all.
Oh wow now I see the difference lol

Observationist

Observationist

Think this what we looking for

the two little white pistils

Observationist

Observationist

7 successful clones out of around 10

Another batch of 8

few have white bumps

Observationist

Observationist

Light has been on 24+ hours now, they seem fine with it

spent an hour or so yesterday flushing the (rooted) clones over and over to get ph around 6

using a cheap ph meter that isn’t calibrated lol

sooooo guess we will see….

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Light has been on 24+ hours now, they seem fine with it

spent an hour or so yesterday flushing the clones over and over to get ph around 6

using a cheap ph meter that isn’t calibrated lol

sooooo guess we will see….
The clones that are in the dome are new cuts (last night ) from my other two plants that are flowering and are females as of last week lol

so for that reason I also left the light on, instead of the 18-6 schedule I had going for them, will go back to it soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom