Reactions: Dye
Observationist

Observationist

DWC test lol

don’t think I used any root hormones on that one just Dutch pro take root

Observationist

Observationist

All systems are a go
That plant getting big, got one mainlined, got more clones, got more roots coming out errthing poppin off

and the big one has some pretty purply stems

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

I've also got the Solo 2 dry herb vape....use much less herb for just about the same 'knock-out' factor. Have got to keep the mouthpiece part clean with alcohol -- I just soak one and use the other. Listerine also works fine for this. Different strokes for different folks, but in illegal territory it is handy to have and use the Solo 2. I also roll dog-walkers with 2 filters so they look like 'regular' piggies for on the beach.
No try the solo 2 that’s what I have. I have the mighty also I like the solo 2 better
I only smoke what I grow, concentrates Are for big business and the sheep.
hash sure I have vaped that too. Rather vape my own grow.

Dye

Dye

I've also got the Solo 2 dry herb vape....use much less herb for just about the same 'knock-out' factor. Have got to keep the mouthpiece part clean with alcohol -- I just soak one and use the other. Listerine also works fine for this. Different strokes for different folks, but in illegal territory it is handy to have and use the Solo 2. I also roll dog-walkers with 2 filters so they look like 'regular' piggies for on the beach.
[/QUOTE

Ha ha dog walkers ha ha hear that, solo 2 is good out back with the dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom