Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dye

Dye

They the governments and the pharmaceutical companies which is basically the same thing.
They Are trying to own everything before they unleash the true powers of this plant! If ever!

you have the fiber side of this plant and the medical side, the billion dollar over the counter synthetic shit they sell that destroys the human mind and body. This plant is at war With the powers to be worldwide make no mistake about that.
being legal is a ploy! It’s a chess match
Ha ha ok I am climbing off my soap box, but I speak from the heart. With a little knowledge on the subject.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

How do you do clones ? I took a cutting a put it in clonex gel straight after the cut . Then into a tube of water like it shows on the net. It kept alive for couple weeks no roots grew out and just went green on the stem . My failed clone attempt

Dye

Dye

Ha ha ok I am climbing off my soap box, but I speak from the heart. With a little knowledge on the subject.
There’s a cancer hospital in nyc, the dude who shows up everyday, morning and night selling meds.
everybody knows the pot dealer the security guard the doctors, the nurses, the janitor. Everybody.
lunch time is a big party on the roof, patients and nurses, that was the groovy 1970’s.
today who knows I do not go out. But it was actually like that.
How do you do clones ? I took a cutting a put it in clonex gel straight after the cut . Then into a tube of water like it shows on the net. It kept alive for couple weeks no roots grew out and just went green on the stem . My failed clone attempt
water has to circulate, small aquarium pump and you make bubbles for oxygen

Observationist

Observationist

you can get an idea on this thread, i dip them in gel and straight in to coco or water. temps 80 or under hum 70 or so
california cup style works well

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

you can get an idea on this thread, i dip them in gel and straight in to coco or water. temps 80 or under hum 70 or so
california cup style works well
So I should get like a cloner machine or something ? Cause the test tube of water did not work .

The stem sits in water with it circulating via pump ?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Look up cloning machine look at the pictures that’s how I do it
easy to make, very easy, you can get tuber ware cut holes in top add bubbling rock stone etc and you have a professional clones
Something like this yeah ? How would you transfer this to hydroton ?
EE0EF57D 106E 4645 9848 860EDA19298C

Dye

Dye

Straight in water then into your rock when roots grow thats how I do it, everybody has there method.
Here is what I use has 24 openings I have 2 clones in now to keep that genetics alive.
fast, simple, I never had luck cloning any other way. have to change the tubing I see.
8B105BFE 564F 4BAB B518 9ABBA7B5166C

SSgrower

SSgrower

I got lucky with a 1st. week flower clone I cut and put in water for 3-4 days then into solo cup and it grew? Didi another and it is growing too, lucky I guess. SS

Observationist

Observationist

So I should get like a cloner machine or something ? Cause the test tube of water did not work .

The stem sits in water with it circulating via pump ?
they speed things up and can get better/faster roots but whatever this is a cheap way lol

Reactions: Dye
Observationist

Observationist

I got lucky with a 1st. week flower clone I cut and put in water for 3-4 days then into solo cup and it grew? Didi another and it is growing too, lucky I guess. SS
2 first rows and ones covered are from 2nd week of flowering off 2 other plants

these are the ones I used gel/or my saliva and stuck into coco

Reactions: Dye
Top Bottom