Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

the one plant dried in about 2 days, this one is on the 3rd/4th still green stems, not completely dry enough for jars but close
Are you drying whole plants or branches? I did my early test branches in a closet @ 60*F and around 40% RH and it took about 10 days.

Observationist

Observationist

Are you drying whole plants or branches? I did my early test branches in a closet @ 60*F and around 40% RH and it took about 10 days.
sorry i missed this

i dried the whole plant, they were maybe like 16inches tall they were tiny and not a whole lot, one plant was maybe half oz. other one was less than that.

was just to see what the bagseeds are like, im running the clones, started a new thread though it would be appropriate.

Observationist

Observationist

Fuk yeah looks great! How many days did they hang? I hung a few small branches at 60f 38% RH and they took 10 days to dry. I was surprised they didn’t dry way faster.
i tried to keep the temps in the low 60s but it was more like 65-69 and i kept the rh at 60-70

but again, those plants were fucking tiny lol, so probably why they didnt take long at all, plus high 60s F

Observationist

Observationist

you never expose the roots to the light do some reading is you're in dire need, I READ ABOUT THAT EXPOSING THE ROOTS TO LIGHT CAN KILL IT , READ ABOUT EXPOOSED ROOTS IN CANNABIS
im well aware thanks, its fine.

Observationist

Observationist

Thread concluded

moving on to the next thread I put up, running the monster cropped clones!

made my own 2 strains from those 2 flowering plants.

assuming the male in the living room pollinated those plants and its not stress-induced seeds-I don’t think it is.

so I have about 11 seeds of the prettier bud and 12 of the even smaller (chopped for clones) plant.

20D3F977 15D2 4C15 BE28 3E844687D91D
34298F3E F50C 47F0 9C31 FBC9C1624890
Last edited:
Top Bottom