Unknown Strains with cheap Chinese LEDs Diary

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Are you still tying down the newest growth? Love how you manipulate your plants this is gonna look dope af!
Morning guys, or almost nite time for me

and thank ya

since the tent arrived, I bent every thing down and she nearly takes up the whole damn thing, so I stopped doing it so I have room for the others, unfortunately.

basically, ready to flower her but I need a veg space, waiting on my buds to finish and use that area I was thinking.

trying to get her canopy to even out now and lollipopping the lower newer growth, I’m not a fan of larf, regardless/light penetration as well.

Observationist

Observationist

Need some coffe filters or something to strain the medium out of this “res” water to reuse it.

gotta keep ‘em wet af

that first pic is the one that was in the cola bottle “dwc”, first and last ones

100% perlite

Observationist

Observationist

Wow that’s dope is that a homemade hydro system for clones? Do you have to constantly drench thru out the day?
Yes and yes I have been these fuckin totes are 7$ from Walmart
1-2$ for the smaller ones

hydrostore/online be like 400 lol

just plastic tote, lid.

laid the cups out on top, sharpied around, used a torch and a screw driver to make a hole inside the hole, used a knife to peel away the plastic to make a circle.

nothing to perfect, but 7$ add another hole(s) when I get some tubing and a water pump down the line, some nozzles…got a lil aeroponic setup.

This pump sprayer puts out a pretty nice mist, some might possibly be the right micron size, for now.

not worried about the sides being clear….guess we’ll see.

also probably not food-grade-safe but whatever.... can only do so much.

maybe get 6 nozzles, 1 on each side of cup, precisely cut a hole for them, mount em in, run the lines outside, nothing decided yet, not in any position to get more shit rn lol

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Yes and yes I have been these fuckin totes are 7$ from Walmart
1-2$ for the smaller ones

hydrostore/online be like 400 lol

just plastic tote, lid.

laid the cups out on top, sharpied around, used a torch and a screw driver to make a hole inside the hole, used a knife to peel away the plastic to make a circle.

nothing to perfect, but 7$ add another hole(s) when I get some tubing and a water pump down the line, some nozzles…got a lil aeroponic setup.

This pump sprayer puts out a pretty nice mist, some might possibly be the right micron size, for now. You have a masters degree from the college of practical knowledge.

not worried about the sides being clear….guess we’ll see.

also probably not food-grade-safe but whatever.... can only do so much.

maybe get 6 nozzles, 1 on each side of cup, precisely cut a hole for them, mount em in, run the lines outside, nothing decided yet, not in any position to get more shit rn lol

Observationist

Observationist

Root touching bottom already

condensation building up in my tent, trying to figure it out

probably gonna have to get some exhaust/intake fans

Observationist

Observationist

Was at 85f 77rh

opened the tent to cool it down and the perked up more.

airing out the place for some fresh air as well..

Observationist

Observationist

prepping her for flower

bending some of the branches to create the knuckles so she can support her self more (HST)

gave her a little dose of flowering nutes, figured it’d be a good idea to give her some water to help with those bent branches. My thought.

Ah so I “monster-cropped” my clones.

done it before unknowingly, bushes out crazy.

Observationist

Observationist

Looks good! Have you had problems with the one that was in a clear pot? Read somewhere that roots should not be exposed to light
Sorry did not see this

Honestly not that I know of yet.
just the expected algae that I read long term could possibly be a problem but on my time frame it’ll be fine I think

Little what I read so far is that it can reduce gas exchange

do have algae growing in my AeroTote

but ima clean that all out and sterilize when I get the chance

recently started to research algae and what it can cause.

also was kind of an experiment to see what would happen if I grow, with roots exposed to the lights.

plants are mostly healthy and happy
my only problem right now is a small gnat war

using some peroxide and insecticidal soap and turning over the top inches of media and reapplying.

eventually I’ll probably wrap some Mylar around it. Maybe some type of paint for plastic, put a heavy white coat on it, so it’ll just reflect light as well.

Roots do have photoreceptors from what I’ve read somewhere, might be why they turn green, and eventually harden with bark to protect, my observation from trees roots that grow along the surface, then unto.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Actually moving again, not raising my kid in that ghetto area, neighbor is crazy.

Got everything figured, just gotta move things.

take care of that first then I’ll be moving plants.

not gonna divulge too much information for legal reasons

just that me and my girlfriend have a neighbor that threatens and harasses us, and beats on the walls yelling shit, had damaged my vehicle, (a police report was filed) among other things that have happened.

have video evidence lol.
So fuck all that noise, not raising my babygirl in that environment, and that’s all that matters now pretty much, her and my wife’s safety, and me staying out of trouble to be there.

thought about sharing a video about some of the shit that neighbor does but I mean this is a growing forum, and this other shit is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

Thanks y’all!
Otherwise I agree, cover you’re media, roots don’t expose them for no reason for a few different reasons lol

Top Bottom