up yours gets invaded by raskal alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

I will be sprouting these today pain levels willing of course but I could not be more thrilled to open a package, well a camera is on the way and I will take shots soon I also have some cc alien gear but another time and thread.
Up yours:very_first_smiley:

U

up yours

:004:because I need more patients I can only run 5 of each type alien I decided to include cali alien stock to line up for finding mothers and fathers fathers will be shared w/ a homie that is breeding and has good stock anyways here goes we started alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush, in cali gear there will be alien bubba, alien og, alien dog v2 and sour aliens. I hope to get alien vacation soon also any alien crosses I can collect will start my strawberry aliens when they get here I was always a clone only person I just dreamed of being brave enough to go after seed stock I was always worried it would fuck my crop and my patients who need their mmj badly all are soc sec and really sick I love variety so it works out for all just wish I could find five more valid patients for my list well it won't take long for tails and then sunshine mix #4, superthrive ,zho, and a splash of pure blend pro grow and a splash of organicare cal plex. And finally sweet raw that will be their diet til flower then I will exchange grow for pbp soil bloom and big bud from advance for weeks 1-4 wks 5+ it will change to hydroplex I flush w/ clearex and now molasses (thanks motherlode) girls that are kept for a second run will be given gravity flower hardner , clones will be in a 48 site cloner right now we have 10 cali connection genetics going 1 has been sexed so far we have 1.1 tahoe og kush m/f. I really hope y'all come in. Up Yours:heart:coffee:RastaBong:
So I do not have a lot of threads all grows will be added here / w/ that in mind this what's on deck first cc gear sour og x6, tahoe og x2, dead head og x4, chem valley kushx3, blackwater x7 also have dna ,chocolope haze, cataract kush, reserva privada headband/sourkush, dinafem bluewidow, sweet seeds black jack, secret valley seeds purple pineberry, helmond , nycd, aota last three are house flavors already well loved by us the legion. Tonight I am loading the cloners both plugs and new turbo kloner clear 48 site (thanks Greenlight garden center missoula) they are great there just don't say the wrong words they will have no choice but to ask you to leave, I am trying to help bring in uc systems , anyways back to show as they root I will set aside while I sex parents / some are fems and will be rooted and run if liked enough when smoked sorry about all the flaws in my thread computer is being repaired and hot rodded. Some of the first crosses will be freebies through thc farmer I hope you enjoy. Up Yours:heart:coffee:RastaBong::004:

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Where did you get your beans from?Those dropped along time a go and don't believe they've been available anywhere else!!:smoke

U

up yours

After run will do much more ograskal strains raskal gear is here only and on the way back to the bay be patient it will be worth the wait got a piggy bank just for him lol pos rep coming thanks for joining me no sprouts but soon.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Was just curious,since you said that your stawberry aliens are on the way!! Everyone else got theres months back,when he dropped them here,including myself,just wondering your source

U

up yours

LOL sorry but no way but drop on watch you will be a lot of help smokey pipes:heart:coffee:RastaBong::icon_spin:

U

up yours

Well we have two seeds in each container w/ tails forgot to mention I use a moist paper towel and a deli container to germ in on a table near the t-5 48 hydrofarm all things start life here and smokey I hope I did not piss you off I have strange sense of humor / back to garden clones are started plants rotatded in to flower are 2x sour og ,1 tahoe og kush, 3x chem valley ,4x deadhead ,dna cataract kush fem.x2 ,dna chocolope haze x1 just to smoke,dinafem bluewidow.
now the nursery I forgot g13 labs blueberry gum a lot of this will be x to stuff first cross will be tahoe og kush he is a thick stocky boy lots of branching and stench he will get/aota ,helmond ,nycd,tahoe og kushm y afghani cut once she revegs thought I lost it but it appear in the flower room last round thank you for looking in if you do.:coffee::joint:

U

up yours

O n the news front, germ rates and time it took. All 5 alien bubba germed in 24 hrs and are in cups of sunshine mix 4 ,the ogr alien kush f2 is at 4 of 5 w/ #5 almost there too , next will be sour alien; and pre 98 bubba kush bx2 to be germed then probaly ogr's og kush x alien kush and the white x bubba kush will continue post after dealing w/ closing down bloom for the night so I can bomb w/ dr doom tomorrow rinse off and let dry then spray w/ azatrol and next day it will be monterey garden supplys 70% neem oil (clarified) every other day w/ azatrol and dr doom once a week somtimes I will rotate in organicide and spinosad in placee of neem qnd azatrol, whiymire microgen is better but idiots ruined it for that farmers w/ commonsense

U

up yours

Well I am sorry for taking so long but I have far to many things going to keep up on things very well. stick around it will get better later for now. 1 alien kush did not pop it happens sometimes oh well time to start more beans I had asked for input but I got none so I may ask thread be removed as it is poorly visited no big thought people might enjoy if not no sense in cluttering the farm.be well all who do visit my lowly thread.:004:

U

up yours

Yo alien kush sprouted today while I was away on an errand real good to see had to pull husk from one but it is all great now calis bubba bx2 arrived so I started 5 pf 20 snet. About to go to work for the night in the nursery it has been ab. Long day w/ no sleep for two days

winta

winta

im happy u got sprouts comin in bro! sorry about the one that didnt come up :( hey look at it this way...it was too weak to be in your garden anyway ;)

U

up yours

So true winta my friend it is no reason to waste wattage. Thanks for stopping by and now there are three sprouts from alien kush and the dirt is stiring on the rest almost ruined my bubba bx2 forgot to shut lid well see if they germ still later all

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
word bro - cant wait to see some pix up in this beeznatch!

U

up yours

word bro - cant wait to see some pix up in this beeznatch!
thanks headed out in morning to take care of errands a memoy card is of them
Also first alien bubba sprouted a couple hours ago so it is going now thanks for support peace sir
:coffee

U

up yours

Ok I have a new memory card photos later tonight as of now we have 4 alien bubba/3 alien kush f2/and one bx2 germed so far of five starting sour alien tonight also I have in bloom all earlier gennetics for sexing and sampling to see if liked vy me thet are as follows cc sour og x2 ,
tahoe og kush, chem valley kush x3, deadhead og kush x2,dinafem blue widow, dna catract kush x2, chocolope haze/d-line, secret valley's purple pineberry, sweet seeds black jack x2and dina fem critical+ for a fem hmm more like hermie. Oh well. I killed it and black jack 2's mom for same reason seeding of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom