• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey up yours I tried to PM you and it states you can't get PM's or you turned off your PMs. Maybe it is because your PM box is filled and needs emptied.

Why can't I send you a PM?

B

blaze 1

Just asking a question you didn't have to be rude.must be nice living in a med state

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up Up?

Tobor its not just you, I tried to pm him to no avail. Hope you are well up, your amigo's are concerned

mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks mal. I think his pm box must be full. He was on a day or so ago.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
OK mal now I am officially worried about up yours. He was on here daily even in the hospital.

Where you at up yours?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
UY is cool - spoke with him earlier today and he is having some internet problems

said for you guys to not worry - all is good

something about a damaged internet card and working his ass off getting all his testers going

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I have been speaking with him also

No worries he's just dealing with issues.....he is in good spirits guys!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Guys

Had me worried too, glad to hear up is good. Its 67 degrees out side here regular heat wave

mal

winta

winta

up is alive and kickin i chatted with him recently he just havin "issues" like baked said but hopefully he will be back soon :)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well his issue is now he cant log in - weird it dont look like hes banned - but you cant give him rep on his posts - so maybe this is the new guest status

he is upset that he cant post his tester grows

said to tell everyone HI and hes still kicking

peace

L

logan13luv

Got some nice Alien Bubba and Alien Dawg clones from a local OC dispensery... I am a beginner with a micro grow tent. I have some outdoor experience, but these will be my first under lights. You have great strain taste !!! I would like to keep in touch, as I will need some advice as we progress! I am happy that I have access to these strains too, in seed:
-Cali-Connection- Alien Dog V2 *10 Pack 125ea.
*Cali Connection- Sour Aliens 125ea.
Cali-Connection- Jamaican O.g. *10 Pack 100ea.
** Cali-Connection- Hazy O.g. *10 Pack*100ea.* Cali-Connection- Ogiesel *10 Pack 70ea.
* * Cali Connection- Corleone Og Kush *10 Pack 70ea.
** Cali Connection-Julius Caesar *10 Pack 70ea.
Cali Connection-Larry Og *(10 Pack) 70ea.
* Cali Connection-Sour Og *10 Pack* 70ea.
What do you reccomend as a Sativa Dom? JamOG? HazyOg?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Well I guess it was more than what you guys thought. I know another guy who was sending him emails but he got nothing back. That guy disappeared too now. WTF!

I hope they both are doing fine.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Good to hear he is ok I'm new here and just got done reading though this thread U Y bro your a inspiration and I hope all is well with you I've prolly got 15 to 20 new strains this month and after reading this it has just made me want to order 15 to 20 more witch I plan on doing how is your stormy white cough doing? I have 2 packs of these and I also got 2 extra seeds in one of my packs and got 9 free seeds of slick Rick I'm really interested to see how yours turn out since I havnt heard the best about riot I ordered the seeds b4 I knew about all of that the strain does sounds amazing though kksc x the white x sand storm maybe I'll get lucky with it I hope your are doing good bro stay frosty brother peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This piece of shit up yours owes me $5600

and he also owes the designer of thcfarmer a $600 palm pre fone.

and he also owes many users here clones.

up yours is a bandit, karma will get him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom