Upcoming release info (14/06/10)

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
LemChem and ChemWreck sound really great. Then again they all look good! :)

Something tells me the ChemWreck would make som fantastic BHO. yummy mind melter... No pun intended :anim_30:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
That Chemwreck Kush is going to be the nuts.

True kindly left me with some TW/OG mum plant buds to smoke and freaking hell its potent. I having been finishing my days with Casy then TWOG them Chemdog D and boy the mornings have been difficult. Proper weed hangovers.. Love it,

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

Did these Chemdog hybrids ever drop i haven't heard anything else about them

B

Bhanghead

it's been a minute....still waiting. hopefully dropping soon:)

B

Bigb89

not yet im assuming this week though. Ojd metioned on 16th he sent the package so any day now we should get an update. I remember when the sssdh were about to drop and the package ended up in asia or somethin lol gotta love postal service think it was returned to ojd but pretty funny im sure this package managed better

F

frogeye

Whats going on with this drop? Thought it was supposed to drop weeks ago, what gives?The bay's had the gear for awhile now,just trying to score some lemchem.peace

S

SweetIslandFunk

Legit, when will this drop? Not that it matters really for me, I'm expecting some record prices on this though and I'm a broke student. Ha!

O

ojd

ive sent these a while ago
im surprised they are not there yet
i will check the tracking today

peace

O

ojd

tracking says its siting there waiting for logic at post office

so by monday logic should have it

peace

B

Bigb89

Thanks OJD sounds great. Any info on number of packs? Prolly camp anyway but an idea of how many helps stress level of how fas tdrop will dissapear haha.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The beans landed today will be hitting the bay tonight or tomorrow :harvest:

F

frogeye

Ive waited half the day for the drop.If i miss out this time im done for good.The drop was supposed to be this morning or tonight and neither happened,but i did see new relists added, grrr.Ive camped out in the past and took it in stride but now its turned into more of an insult,like my time isnt valuable.A little heads up would be nice instead of the cable man time frame.

G

grenbone

Better get hoppin' frogeye...
BINs are up now.
:party0044:

true grit

true grit

Oh yeah mad beans....better get on these folks!!! Gonna be the flame.....

F

frogeye

LOL i scooped mine up when logic was posting.I have the thcfarmer logo permanently burned into my retina from sitting and staring at the monitor waiting for the drop.Talk about free advertising lol anyone who looks at me will see the logo,yes your welcome lol. Theyre still available after being listed LIKE AN HOUR AGO,CRAZY.. must be power outages lol..peace

Top Bottom