• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BeachBummed

He'll yeah lemchem I'm down like a clown Charlie brown

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Is the LemChem done w/ Elite's Lemon Larry or are you just referring to the clone only Larry OG cut?

B

BeachBummed

Lemon Larry og kush cut. I don't think they'd just use another companies bean like that without saying the company or paying respect

It's the Larry cut imo

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
LOL i scooped mine up when logic was posting.I have the thcfarmer logo permanently burned into my retina from sitting and staring at the monitor waiting for the drop.Talk about free advertising lol anyone who looks at me will see the logo,yes your welcome lol. Theyre still available after being listed LIKE AN HOUR AGO,CRAZY.. must be power outages lol..peace

LoL! Boy do I know that feeling... try doing it 4 big drops in a row, your eye's turn into neon signs! :confused0059:

That LemChem keeps calling my name... Sourchem haze looks good too.

hmmm..

G

grenbone

Chemmy Jones... Gotta love the sound of that name! Those packs went quick!

G

grenbone

LoL! Boy do I know that feeling... try doing it 4 big drops in a row, your eye's turn into neon signs! :confused0059:

That LemChem keeps calling my name... Sourchem haze looks good too.

hmmm..

I know. those were the two packs I couldn't decide between, so I got the Chemmy Jones instead LOL
:sun

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I grabbed 5 packs so far.
Lemchem
Ogchem
UKchem
Sourchemhaze
Chemmy Jones

Im itching to grab the chemwrecks, but knowing Chemdog and trainwreck are both hermie prone in their raw form has me hesitating.

Anyone know if this is the Arcata cut used?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Lemon Larry og kush cut. I don't think they'd just use another companies bean like that without saying the company or paying respect

It's the Larry cut imo

From info gathered here at THCFarmer:
The clone only OG Kush cut is called simply "Larry OG". The official "Lemon Larry" OG was an Elite release.

Just trying to clarify. Correct me if I'm wrong. The Lemon Larry is supposed to be killer btw.

A

AM to PM

OJD/Cannabliss,

Any chance we can get more info on Chemmy Jones? Flowering times, phenos? Picked up a pack today.

J

jcash

yea buddy just snagged a pack of the OG Chem would also love to get more info on flower time,phenos, and yeild as well. Sounds killer though cant wait for mine to arrive.

G

Gro

grabbed some lemchem and sourchem haze yesterday.i'm sure this new gear is gonna be some serious dank.:rastadancing:

capegrower

capegrower

Just got the ChemWreck Kush.... looking forward to the grow....should be ready around christmas

A

AM to PM

Please get a thread up when the time comes Capegrower. Definitely want to see how it stacks up to my Trainwreck.

Top Bottom