Upcoming release info (14/06/10)

• Thread starter truecannabliss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LionVibez

hey bro any reason your not working with the lemon larry anymore?

He stated earlier that it was limited this run but plans on a larger scale release a few months down the road.....so u should have a chance to snag a pack in the future. Hope that was of some help...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully they will be again soon. But I am just sifting through the original seeds that the LL cut came from. So, with it being so easy to find all should be good.

K

Karma Genetics

Hi bro

any grow threads ore pic's of the SourChem Haze, as these sound intresting.

W

Wretched

He stated earlier that it was limited this run but plans on a larger scale release a few months down the road.....so u should have a chance to snag a pack in the future. Hope that was of some help...

ahh cool nah i was just asking to see if he didnt like something or what but thats not the case:harvest:
but i got a pack on the way of the lemchem cant wait

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like more LemChem are listed, relists I guess. I know I gots me two packs to run asap.. Lookin for that LL pheno..

T

Throttle

TC, sup.... what's the flowering time on the OgChem? (My left eye is lazy and hates looking throught the microscope:bong2:.)

O

ojd

yes there was only 1 pheno used in the lemchem

we will be growing out the lemchem and back crossing with our male for a next generation

peace

og chem is 8-10 weeks depending on pheno

O

ojd

sour chem haze

hi bro
sorry missed your ?

any grow threads ore pic's of the SourChem Haze, as these sound intresting.

this was the first cross with ony 1 plant being polinated so ive not grown these out yet
will be growing them out in the next few weeks along with a few testers i sent out

peace

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Order the ogchem new to the bay and the farm but gonna try and do a good log for ya man

H

HappyGrower

Wow! All your strains sound incrediable. I can't wait to grow some.

:talking

F

Frankie Pebbles

LemChem, and Chemmy Jones sound killer!!! Keeping my eyes open for these two

T

truecannabliss

Lots of Chemmy Jones around and we're starting a very large selection of LemChem soon to take that project into the next phase, i'll keep ya posted.
Peace

420king-MASSES

where are the picks guys i need to know what phenos im looking for pics pics pics please we need pics:passingjoint::party0045:

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Guys- First run with your genetics and the SSSDH and OGChem have already increased the amount of happiness in my life and I'm not even smoking them yet! Can't wait for next drop!

T

truecannabliss

good to hear

Hi Guys- First run with your genetics and the SSSDH and OGChem have already increased the amount of happiness in my life and I'm not even smoking them yet! Can't wait for next drop!

Keep us updated bro and throw up a few pics when ya get a chance, peace.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks TrueBliss, can't wait to get to know you guys strains better. Looks like we are in for a wet winter so may not be able to grow much monsters, but that's ok, I like my girls short and sweet too. Aloha

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Entering week 3 since I first put my 5 ogchem beans in a paper towel and there looking nice.. They Popped in a day and a half and 4 out of the 5 look great one is a little behind but it will make it. Really impressed so far camera is fucked but hopefully can get pics up soon. So far super glad I picked ur guys beans for my winter festivities!

Latest posts

Top Bottom