• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

welcome hortilab,everyday is like christmas at the farm...42o

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey horti are there going to be regular seeds for the sourpower? thanks in advance. and what's the flowering time for sour pink grapefruit? i see one description that says 60-65 days while another says 56-90 days.

catdaddy

catdaddy

what's good with the sour powers Horti? thought they would of dropped right after the sour pink grapefruit, but i have yet to see them. thanks in advance.

HortiLab

HortiLab

hey horti are there going to be regular seeds for the sourpower? thanks in advance. and what's the flowering time for sour pink grapefruit? i see one description that says 60-65 days while another says 56-90 days.

There will be regular "Sour Power" seeds available in the future! The batch which is ready now is feminized though.

The "Sour Pink Grapefruit" will be flowering around 70 days depending on your setup ;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

thanks for the response. 70 days sounds good, will probably run them the next round. will also pick up the sour powers as well when they drop to add to my hortilab collection.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
So i just checked the mail and the canna fairy left me a nice surprise!!! When I oped my pack i found a pack of sour star and sour pink grapefruit Wooo Wooo thank you horti these are gonna be epic i can't wait to find the ultimate sour frost monster!!!!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So i just checked the mail and the canna fairy left me a nice surprise!!! When I oped my pack i found a pack of sour star and sour pink grapefruit Wooo Wooo thank you horti these are gonna be epic i can't wait to find the ultimate sour frost monster!!!!!!
You lucky dog you. I need some $ to get me some SPG.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
You lucky dog you. I need some $ to get me some SPG.

Ya horti is a good dude i had a horrible experience with starbud germ rates so the big hommie hooked it up with a pack of the spg and my personal fav the sour star witch is the same as sour power only sour star is where horti found the sick pheno called sour power so sour star is a f1 and sour power is a s1 of sour star I think thats rite? I can't wait to see if i can find my own sour power or something even better!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ya horti is a good dude i had a horrible experience with starbud germ rates so the big hommie hooked it up with a pack of the spg and my personal fav the sour star witch is the same as sour power only sour star is where horti found the sick pheno called sour power so sour star is a f1 and sour power is a s1 of sour star I think thats rite? I can't wait to see if i can find my own sour power or something even better!!!

I had trouble with mine too. I had white worms eat a cpl and the other three just didnt pop. All the other seeds I popped were A ok. Hmmmm. Well I sent him a pm on it. I dont mind buying more but the availability of it is annoying.:D Especially when I really want something.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I had trouble with mine too. I had white worms eat a cpl and the other three just didnt pop. All the other seeds I popped were A ok. Hmmmm. Well I sent him a pm on it. I dont mind buying more but the availability of it is annoying.:D Especially when I really want something.

Ya I know what you mean hommie I think that the only reason that horti didnt give me new starbud seeds is because he just don't have any rite now witch is cool because I wanted the sour power/ sour star even more than the star bud these sour stars should be monster yielding frost monster's I hope :^) Horti is a good dude I'm sure when get on here he will get back at you he is hella busy making dank for all and is doing what a breeder should do instead of spending all day on line.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
No response in 4 months on this. Very disappointed. I waited a long time to get these and after spending $120.00 on 5 duds I won't be ordering from Hortilab until I feel this has been rectified. PM's were sent and ignored. Thanks!;)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya he's a good guy and made things rite with me i didnt get any new starbud seeds but i did get some sourstar (starbud x ecsd v3) reg seeds and some sour pink grapfruit. So dnt sweat it hommie I'm sure horti will make things rite he's a good dude just hella busy.

HortiLab

HortiLab

No response in 4 months on this. Very disappointed. I waited a long time to get these and after spending $120.00 on 5 duds I won't be ordering from Hortilab until I feel this has been rectified. PM's were sent and ignored. Thanks!;)

Sorry BudMuncher! Have been very busy & hardly online as I could not log in for a while. Will look into pms now & find a way to make you happy asap!

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Are all StarBud seeds fem? And any news on the drop, did I miss it??

HortiLab

HortiLab

As of now, all "StarBud" seeds are fem & yes I am afraid you missed the drop at the farm!

StarBerry (StarBud X DJ Short Blueberry) & SourStar (StarBud X ECSD V3) are both regular and might be available at the Farm soon!

blazer

blazer

Been hearing about those starberry for atleast a year and they MIGHT drop here! Well I hope they do Horti! Peace!

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

here's one of two keepers of sourstar, the smell and taste are crazy off this. smells n tastes like a pack of sweet tarts! this chicka is gona be ready and cured for the TY expo in toronto. see you guys there!!

day 43

IMG 0273
Top Bottom