Update On Current Grow!

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

They have recently started to bounce back from the transplant to a bigger system. Everyday new growth is forming, the roots suddenly started coming out the aides of the net pot, finally got the ppm meter I ordered. Been keeping them at around 450-700 ppm, 5.5-6.5 pH water temp never gets above 70, using a 135 w led, along with a construction site light that I've used in different grows and had good results. Took the uv filter out. Using 50mls of FF grow big nutes in the rez

Update on current grow
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I hope you garden better than you take pics! Lol jk jk they're looking great. Good vibes! Carry on.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Ha don't do it for my sake. I could have a $10,000 camera and still take pics that look like the big foot "evidence"

embaks

embaks

This camera is so fuzzy. I need a better one. But another update. Flipped to 12/12 added 75mls of fox farm bloom yesterday. Should be about a foot tall after they finish the strech. Not looking at a huge yeild. But going to be upgrading my hydro system to the 5g root spa dwc system with a 10" pot. And dropping some autos in it.

embaks

embaks

Some picture updates with a shitty camera phone! Day two of flowering.

IMG 20151224 153239
IMG 20151224 153048
embaks

embaks

Three days ago, just remember these are trial plants. Not trying to produce just testing my skills in hydro, going to be running autos, and hopefully a gg#4 clone

Top Bottom