Update...sour Kosher, Glueberry, Cookies Kush Flower

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Whats up guys, just dropping an update on the start of week 3 in flower, 1 week preflower and a total of 17 days in flower. They are just starting to form their flowers and there are a ton of bud-sites. They should be at least double the size by this Thursday at the start of week 4. Kosher is measuring about 33 inches in height, cookies around 2 feet and Glueberry is just starting its stretch and was 15 inches at start of flip. Hoping for a pretty damn good yield across the board, and this Glueberry.....stem rub explains its flavor and can honestly say Dutch passion did a great job on breeding this. The potency of gorilla glue crossed with a classic og kush then crossed with the infamous blueberry, cant wait to chef it up with the wife like bong appetite, let me know if anyone's tried the Glueberry!

Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 2
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 3
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 4
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 5
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 6
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 7
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 8
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 9
Updatesour kosher glueberry cookies kush flower 10
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Whats up guys, just dropping an update on the start of week 3 in flower, 1 week preflower and a total of 17 days in flower. They are just starting to form their flowers and there are a ton of bud-sites. They should be at least double the size by this Thursday at the start of week 4. Kosher is measuring about 33 inches in height, cookies around 2 feet and Glueberry is just starting its stretch and was 15 inches at start of flip. Hoping for a pretty damn good yield across the board, and this Glueberry.....stem rub explains its flavor and can honestly say Dutch passion did a great job on breeding this. The potency of gorilla glue crossed with a classic og kush then crossed with the infamous blueberry, cant wait to chef it up with the wife like bong appetite, let me know if anyone's tried the Glueberry!

Happy I finally got my rh below 50%, I got up above 60% some nights, you're lookin good besides the humidity.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Happy I finally got my rh below 50%, I got up above 60% some nights, you're lookin good besides the humidity.
Yeah true man, I hate farming in the summer time this humidity takes a toll sometimes, but I usually just run my a/c and it goes under down between 40 and 50, I usually just leave the door open a crack during the day and it's fine, but I know it won't be once these bulk up

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Kosher is pushing 4 feet by the start of week 3, this is day 16. I made this new 5x5 bloom space yesterday and took them out of my 4.5x2.5 space and now I just have an abundance of room. Cost me 30 bucks for the wood at home depot, 20 for 5 tarps, and I had the white poly liner at home. Hopefully they stop reaching for the sky soon lol.

IMG 0810
IMG 0811 1
IMG 0812 2
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

@DrMcSkunkins , just bought a fridgidaire 70 pint, with a humidistat range, can't remember how high, but goes as low as 30 RH. It was about $260 free shipping, I'm sure it will do the job for the 5x5, that lil one was a joke, that's what I get for being cheap lol. But my girl said it good, were not sacrificing a dank crop over some bullshit humidity issue so just fix it, then I slapped her with the well we gotta drop bear 300 to fix it and her jaws like gahhhhhh, but we both agree it's better in the long run!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
@DrMcSkunkins , just bought a fridgidaire 70 pint, with a humidistat range, can't remember how high, but goes as low as 30 RH. It was about $260 free shipping, I'm sure it will do the job for the 5x5, that lil one was a joke, that's what I get for being cheap lol. But my girl said it good, were not sacrificing a dank crop over some bullshit humidity issue so just fix it, then I slapped her with the well we gotta drop bear 300 to fix it and her jaws like gahhhhhh, but we both agree it's better in the long run!
A 30 pint would work you would just have to empty it twice a day.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You can get one from walmart for less than 200

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Coming up to Day 21 with a 1 week pre-flower (28 days total) These things are looking hella frosty, I tried out some liquid koolbloom and pk 13/14 by canna in conjunction of each other and man I am super excited for these results. These things already have made their presence known and for anyone who hasn't tried out Barney's Cookies Kush man, you really really need to. It smells exactly like Jack Herer and, nice lemon, sweet earthy smell. Getting my 70 pint dehumidifier today, and these ladies will be rockin. I'm pretty sure the Sour Kosher has slimmed on the stretch its hitting 46 inches in height, while the Glueberry and Cookies are pushing almost three, but seem to be WAY stronger than the Sour. Here's a couple photos

IMG 0812 2
IMG 0816
IMG 0820
IMG 0829
IMG 0831
IMG 0833
IMG 0838
IMG 0840
IMG 0841
IMG 0844
IMG 0845
IMG 0849
IMG 0851
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Day 23 Flower

Added another Glueberry and Sour Kosher to the garden for n Wednesday, they're about 5 days into transition now, I'm hitting about 1000 ppms now, thing is though, I really don't want to add more nutes to bring it up more, I'm content with where it's at, in the batch I'm using as totals per approx 5 Gallons:
50 ml flora bloom
40 ml flora micro
20ml pk13/14
20ml liquid koolbloom
10ml calimagic
5ml ph down

This formula brings me to 980 to 1000 ppms, and im ph-ing between 5.6 and 5.8 and allowing it to rise to 6.4 before lowering again. It's taking about 3 to 4 days to rise that high, but the girls are eating about a gallon a day.

Not really sure if there really is anything I'm doing wrong or if I got it down pat, this shit stinks, and is frosty as hell, my gg4 didn't even touch the quality of the shit going now. Any thoughts or suggestions?

IMG 0872
IMG 0874
IMG 0875
IMG 0876
IMG 0877
IMG 0879
IMG 0880
IMG 0881
IMG 0882
IMG 0883
IMG 0884
IMG 0885
IMG 0894
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Lookin good I'm a lil late but I'm subbed. Loving those long sativa fingers.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Lookin good I'm a lil late but I'm subbed. Loving those long sativa fingers.
Thanks man, I've been looking to get my hands on some roughneck by centennial but I can't find a Place that supplies them, that's a killer sativa right there

Top Bottom