UPDATED PICS: Electric Larry Land Mom

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Lemon Skunk Mom harvest pics....9 weeks from first pistils....Dense, Lemony Goodness....

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSkunk.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSkunk2.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSkunk3.jpg

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
WOW bro that looks so fire. Can't wait to add this strain to my line up!! Ohh I got board an popped some starberr indica seed and man ur rite holy shut are the vigorous crazy fast pop any way hope all is well stay frosty bro peace!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
WOW bro that looks so fire. Can't wait to add this strain to my line up!! Ohh I got board an popped some starberr indica seed and man ur rite holy shut are the vigorous crazy fast pop any way hope all is well stay frosty bro peace!

Hey Prodigy...Hope you are good man....Yeah, It seems The Electric Larry Land is over-shadowing the Grapefruit D-Lite, Both are Frosty Dank, but different taste/smells..but very similar effects, structure and flower times... I'm sure no matter which of these lines people run, Everyone will be very happy and find multiple keepers effortlessly....

Thanks Prodigy...Glad you are digging the Star Berry Indicas.... They are very vigorous, no doubt...The SBI's are very good yielders as well...Buds are dense and chunky....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
looks greasy and beautiful!!

Thanks Devil bro.... You are about to find out first hand when you get your Test Packs.....I am going to try and get everything packaged up tonight and send out the tester's tomorrow (Wednesday).

Really looking forward to the Test Grow Shows of both of the 2 new lines...Electric Larry Land and Grapefruit D-Lite.... The progression will be fun to follow....

D

DoneDrone

Such a sick looking plant CV!! WOW... I can't wait for this cross to hit the masses!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Electric Larry Land Name...

I do not remember where I saw this topic... CV you were still looking for a name for this strain ...
There were already a lot of name proposals, but it's true that it is not always easy to find something that fits with the idea that the Breeders have, of its work...
As I have noted well, the "Electric" part of the name was already well in your heart, and that should therefore try to combine in a word or two, the varieties Lemon Skunk and Lemon Larry OG Kush... :talking after saying an impressive number of silly things without a name...
I thought, without post it, something like "Electric Big Lemonsky" (ref. obvious)... "Big" for the Both "Lemon" and "Sky" as a short combination of Skunk and Larry...:)

But sincerely, I'm not disappointed because "Electric Larry Land" is in my humble opinion a strain and a name to be carved into the resin, with which is expected a large proportion of travel, each one more electric than the others !!

I'm waiting for... Keep on CV and all the best to the CV Team and Friends !!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Such a sick looking plant CV!! WOW... I can't wait for this cross to hit the masses!

Thanks DD, test grows should start popping up in the next week or two...Once those test growers get to about 7 weeks into bloom, I will release both of the 2 new lines...

Cyclol.. yeah man.. Im not sure on which site I was asking for help with the names of what now is known as Electric Larry Land, but after weeks of thinking about what I should name it, I came up with Electric Larry Land, Which I think is Perfect for this line... Finding a good name sometimes takes alot of thought...This time I think we nailed it... Im glad you like it bro... I certainly do....Anything with Electric in it has to be good right? lol...The Lemon taste and smell is definetly Electric.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

oooh..that looks mighty dank and frosty!:cool0044: I had just got my beans and sprouting them in some wet paper towels right now. The names Grapefruit D-Lite and Electric Larry Land sounds perfect!

Thank you, Cannaventure, for this amazing opportunity and I will try my utmost hardest to grow the dankest buds out of your strains. You are an amazing breeder and inspiration to me. Peace and love! :damnhippie:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
oooh..that looks mighty dank and frosty!:cool0044: I had just got my beans and sprouting them in some wet paper towels right now. The names Grapefruit D-Lite and Electric Larry Land sounds perfect!

Thank you, Cannaventure, for this amazing opportunity and I will try my utmost hardest to grow the dankest buds out of your strains. You are an amazing breeder and inspiration to me. Peace and love! :damnhippie:

Hey MHC... Glad you got both packs safely and in one piece... Im stoked you have both lines and I know you will do them justice... You sound like a very experienced grower... I think you will dig both lines, and hope you find multiple keepers from both lines...

Can't wait to follow your grow journals....Can't Wait!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

CV here are some pics of my LS...

http://i.invalid.com/CbFwv.jpg
http://i.invalid.com/EVVjt.jpg
http://i.invalid.com/0lnRV.jpg

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Nice Funtcas... Whos the Breeder? It looks similar to my MOm.... I belive I read that DNA used teh same clone I have to make that line.. Not sure about GH though.. Who knows about them....Did your MOm come from fem seeds ro Reg seeds?

Looks really nice though man...Smell of straight lemons?

Thanks for sharing her.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

this was 1 seed i got as a freebie from DNA. fem. those are only like 2 feet high as i do SOG.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
TBH, I have seen Great Lemon SKunk grows from both GH and DnA... I know the Lemon Skunk clone I have is one of the best day time smokes Ive ever had.. Top 3 easy, If not number 1.... Strong lemon taste/smell...Layered with frost..Easy to grow, nice yield...It goes on and on.. Nothing but good things can be said...IMO...

Did you take cuts of your LS?

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

yes, im about to chop 8 bitches right now, and ive got clones rooted. this DNA LS smells very musky like pinesol. The GH SLH smells like a sweet lemon. Totally different smells.

Top Bottom