Uprising Og TLO !!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Number one the yielding pheno mmmmmmmm lost for words better than number 5 strong from the second its lit and stays lit not even jarred once and no cure just greezy crispy you know wow not so strong og aroma but once lit its unmistakeable
caveman getting deeper and deeper into the cave lol

Dad

Dad

is almond common og flavor ? wow very nice after taste very faint lemon and strong kush aftertaste well im showing favorites already im going to go roll one of #1 next lol first impressions are what im going after right now:banghead: uprising great job!
Never had a og taste like almonds lol. That mix sounds fire, I hope nothing bad happened to uprising, if so the testers that got his gear will have to keep the legacy alive

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

number two still no sent but taste is off the chain strongest kush flavor with mild black licorice under tone not a fan of licorice but kushy flavor is distinct

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

1 is only one staying lit all the others need some cure i guess i hope it helps but the accumulative effect is nice no shoulder or neck pain and definite munchie factor not sleepy cuz of excitement of sampling meds.....red card very much worth growing my own meds thanks again Uprising for the beans! going to find three and four

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

heres threes first impression fruitest so far in fresh aroma and the smoke is closest to my long lost unknown og X smoke report in Diminishing Light flower thread and that one along with this one #3 taste the most classic Og based on the tons of OG's ive tried from denver dispensaries....red card got me familiar with atleast dispensary versions of Og's nice taste on this one im for sure feeling it but i want to taste this last one atleast to see if something stands out so far im getting a consistent kush dominant flavors with one mild undertone distinctly different from the others...this #3 is the only lemon but more citrus on to the last but not least first impression of #4.......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

oh the irony i was about to say that this last one had a sour tone no shit the way the world works thanks for the compliments man and ya i got a vaporizer but isnt that needing something really cured almost crispy dry not crispy greezy......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

where is this sour coming from not lemon really more just sour og
Uprising OG-(Lemon OG x Tahoe OG) x Fire OG

#4 is competing with #5 for taste

In looks and smell both #5 so far
then #4, #1, #3, #2

#3 &5 seem to be a pheno in looks smell and growth patterns and the other three seem to be distinct from each other 1 being the most unique

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

First impression smell and taste report
5.second to the frutiest and close first for kushiest
1.best growing veg and flower for yield taste great just cant get my sense on the detailed undertone flavor
2. Black licorice
3.Lemon
4.Sour
now ill wait i guess two weeks or so from jars for the more thorough smoke report

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Here some in re veg from a late in flower fourth week but im happy to say shes are going to come around!
PhotoNEW1
they are the ones that all look alike in the back there from left to right all 5 phenos of Uprising OG 's with survivalness to live being rooted and revegged from week for in flower id say thats alot of stressed and you will see if they flower fine!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

PhotoNEW5
This is the kind of stretch you should expect with my experience thus far with the Uprising Og but im learning that it is a good stretch for my style because all of the nugs grown on these OGs are dense from inner to tip and all responded just fine to cleaning up of all the suckers pruned off

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Here they are together in a stretchy bunch in Flower!
PhotoNEW3

PhotoNEW2

PhotoNEW4

as you can see they keep strething in flower these are coming up on the end of their week two in flower with about a two and half week veg and week and half rooting but well worth it thus far!

Top Bottom