Uprising Og TLO !!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Its obvious the guy was generous and interactive in the beginning but just died off........I was planning on running so much MORE of their GEAR i just got some serious ADHD and started a different project i gots to find a pain killer for my wifes Sciatica......If they get back on THC FARMER im sure ill want to get more gear but probly in person or different handle cuz i been talking shit their Liable to send me hermies LOL!
CaveMan; Those testers are looking sweet. No5 does look like the sweetie. U did very well with those. I have been away and will post more pics but I must admit I wish we had some input from the breeder on these threads and was under the impression the seeds would go on the bay at some point.
If Uprising is no longer then those who have some seeds remaining could trade them for other types they do not have like an "Uprising exchange" LOL.
I am sure we will hear something from them however to put so much effort in and just fade away does not make much sense. But that SHIT does happen lets hope for the best. I wanted to try some other types. DrB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

CaveMan; Those testers are looking sweet. No5 does look like the sweetie. U did very well with those. I have been away and will post more pics but I must admit I wish we had some input from the breeder on these threads and was under the impression the seeds would go on the bay at some point.
If Uprising is no longer then those who have some seeds remaining could trade them for other types they do not have like an "Uprising exchange" LOL.
I am sure we will hear something from them however to put so much effort in and just fade away does not make much sense. But that SHIT does happen lets hope for the best. I wanted to try some other types. DrB

Thanx Doc I always appreciate the positivity . I think they either underestimated the farms potential, got too busy or legal issues... I hope all is well I just finally got my hopes back down to prevent further disappointment .... I guess all that's left is too show further thank s if they return shouldn't logic chime in ????

catdaddy

catdaddy

killer run, Caveman. from the pics, i'm really digging the looks of the #1.

wouldn't stress the fact that uprising hasn't been available as of recently. shit happens in life and unless you know exactly what they're experiencing or going through atvm, i would find it hard to pass judgement on someone simply because they have not logged on to the web for some time.
looking at it on the flip side, i've seen so many logs go unfinished and all people say is fuck it, but when something like occurs with a breeder almost everyone have something bad to say about said breeder. i think people take this hobby a little too far sometimes and are quick to condemn someone, because things does not go the way they would like it to go or expected.

definitely looking forward to an honest and unbiased report when the time come. thanks for the show and gl on your future runs.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

killer run, Caveman. from the pics, i'm really digging the looks of the #1.

wouldn't stress the fact that uprising hasn't been available as of recently. shit happens in life and unless you know exactly what they're experiencing or going through atvm, i would find it hard to pass judgement on someone simply because they have not logged on to the web for some time.
looking at it on the flip side, i've seen so many logs go unfinished and all people say is fuck it, but when something like occurs with a breeder almost everyone have something bad to say about said breeder. i think people take this hobby a little too far sometimes and are quick to condemn someone, because things does not go the way they would like it to go or expected.

definitely looking forward to an honest and unbiased report when the time come. thanks for the show and gl on your future runs.
CATDADDY gracias bro sometimes I'm shown the light in the strangest of places and I apologize.....

I really got ahead of my self on this one...its my first test and i really wanted to impress everyone......

I got selfish on this one not to mention egotistical i will even admit that i was hoping and waiting to find out that we would get more if we tested well........

ambition is something i struggle to understand and i HOPE i get the opportunity to dialogue with UPRISING SEED CO. especially if my reaction is exaggerated or misinterpreted

What i really am disappointed in is what i feel is limited interaction with the breeder but hindsight tells me this guy interacted quite a bit i was picking his brains in PMs

I take this lifestyle too serious sometimes and i let my emotions monkey wrench shit.....im not a great business man also......

I WOULD LOVE TO FINISH THIS GROW LOG HERE WHERE IT BELONGS

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice grow caveman. ;)
much appreciated BM.....dont you hate when you try to eat some bud str8 and it drys out your throat instantly and gets hard to swallow no matter what you do LOL

ya this was an awesome experience and it was successful due to what must be great breeding

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

SOOOOOOO......to carry on with this test, after trying damn near everything i could think of to trigger intrasexuality or nanners i even grew them out extra long....they are cut down....and slowly leaching out

i plan on a one to one and a half week dry with branches in tact including some big fan leaves

and then one to two additional weeks burping a portion will be stored for long term curing and the Smoke report will be done at that stage

Basically I've done everything with in my control to stress but not SHOCK the plants during veg and flower if theres much interest in that i can answer questions as we finish this thread...

Now i am trying to minimize any excuses with a diligent and meticulous cure which is experimental so if any report of dislike or disappoint occurs i totally take responsibility as i have purposefully and accidentally interrupted momentum in this grow.....i did not try to shock plants intentionally just stressed the shiza out of them to what i thought would induce nanners

catdaddy

catdaddy

CATDADDY gracias bro sometimes I'm shown the light in the strangest of places and I apologize.....

I really got ahead of my self on this one...its my first test and i really wanted to impress everyone......

I got selfish on this one not to mention egotistical i will even admit that i was hoping and waiting to find out that we would get more if we tested well........

ambition is something i struggle to understand and i HOPE i get the opportunity to dialogue with UPRISING SEED CO. especially if my reaction is exaggerated or misinterpreted

What i really am disappointed in is what i feel is limited interaction with the breeder but hindsight tells me this guy interacted quite a bit i was picking his brains in PMs

I take this lifestyle too serious sometimes and i let my emotions monkey wrench shit.....im not a great business man also......

I WOULD LOVE TO FINISH THIS GROW LOG HERE WHERE IT BELONGS

its all good, and i totally understand where you're coming from. however, one must remove himself from a situation sometimes to take everything in to fully understand the dynamics of such a situation.
i can't ask you to put yourself in his shoes, because it's obvious you don't know him or his situation, but also know that this internet scene is only part of his life, which im pretty sure is only a small portion of what he probably has going on, and something else could be preventing him from keeping up with guys threads.

as for being impressed, you got my vote all day. you really bang this one out the park. the buds look exceptional and you held your end of the bargain (the part that counts the most).

good vibes and respect to you all the testers that completed or in the process of completing their testers and uprising seed co for making it all happen.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

its all good, and i totally understand where you're coming from. however, one must remove himself from a situation sometimes to take everything in to fully understand the dynamics of such a situation.
i can't ask you to put yourself in his shoes, because it's obvious you don't know him or his situation, but also know that this internet scene is only part of his life, which im pretty sure is only a small portion of what he probably has going on, and something else could be preventing him from keeping up with guys threads.

as for being impressed, you got my vote all day. you really bang this one out the park. the buds look exceptional and you held your end of the bargain (the part that counts the most).

good vibes and respect to you all the testers that completed or in the process of completing their testers and uprising seed co for making it all happen.
Definitely........i really don't have many feasible outlets and the internet is fallen short of feeling that void but being in colorado and staying under plant count helps ......

Thanx for the props fellas and i hope everything is well also ....i know in the beginning it happen right before he sent out beans and he was cool enough to disclose so i imagine the same will happen .....

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Very nice cannot wait for smoke report!
We all made a promise, in return for a promise delivered. I am focusing on delivering my end of the bargain as u are. and hopefully everyone else will complete as well. It's a good group keep it positive folks! drB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I agree and to follow up every pheno seems to be keeping its living flower aroma so excited so do we disclose our drying/curing methods? I just would love to hear the not to dos if the to do's are top secret..... Right now I have all five phenos hanging with all medium leaves still on and biggest one
S off so I let them hang in closet shut during day and open at night always air exchange but no air hitting plants directly if I control temp and humidity proper this last up to two weeks and then final trim and to the jars sticky at that point not dry to crisp..... To be continued

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

I agree and to follow up every pheno seems to be keeping its living flower aroma so excited so do we disclose our drying/curing methods? I just would love to hear the not to dos if the to do's are top secret..... Right now I have all five phenos hanging with all medium leaves still on and biggest one
S off so I let them hang in closet shut during day and open at night always air exchange but no air hitting plants directly if I control temp and humidity proper this last up to two weeks and then final trim and to the jars sticky at that point not dry to crisp..... To be continued
That is exactly what I do to cure as well. drB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Feels as good as it grows lol that's what happens when I use my wife's phone

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So these five phenos are maintaining there density very well a few days from being jarred they are at about 3/5ths of their fresh mass...so gooey I broke up a big nug on each to see middles and color of stem in middles and consistent healthy green color ;) great sign...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Big leaves usually are dry and so gross smelling the not good way and these aren't so bad at least from what I'm used to....I'm used to thin crumbly hay wet cut grass smell like and these UOG's are mild sweet tang smell with the most part thicker leaf and stems of fan leaf smell better also I usually get a straight banana smell these have some fruit juice smell all smells from strongest to mild smell are as follows #5 the best then #3, #1, #2, #4

Reactions: Dad
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just about ready for some uprising OG smoke reports

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Smelling so good hard to be patient I can't believe I haven't cheated yet... Barely going to trim mañana and into unsealed jar at that point I will smoke a joint maybe a lil more than a pinned for a first impression lol if I run into anything interest in the trim I will post but every pheno looks like a pleasure to trim.... Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just looked at a sample of each under the loop and two thing stood out #4 had the most crystals but the smallest crystal in size and 3 had the most amber crystals....

Top Bottom