Uprising Og TLO !!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Data plan is small so no pics til buds start stacking so maybe in three or so days should see some progress but to my own fault i flowered these stinkers a little early but have taken clones of each of the 5 keepers...just to review 12 of 13 germed and there were No hermies 5 males 5 females and two unknown i did not have room for all of them but i kept two males to collect pollen , 5 females are budding and the rest could have been contenders but no room .....smells on all have dominant og kush smell im basically familiar with fire og so not sure how different tahoe og smells are maybe someone can let me know on that one ...the smells are getting stronger and the variance seems to go from sweet fuel to a pungent fuel funk! the stretch is just as crazy as other OG's but this one is closer internodes once branches get close enough to the light....stems are thicker than my previous OG's they all have a really nice green soft new growth daily and the stems are rippley like i love them ill point that out in the next pics...leaves are wide sawedged and shiny without neem or such stuff... im digging this strand and im lucky enough to have male pollen and clones of future keepers if they stay on the same track...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya it's exactly what homie from uprising seed co. Said look for the male with high nut low leaf ratio and this one has maybe two leafs per node or branch so much pollen pods hardly no leaves really nice stacking and very funky fuel smell more sour than sweet and so very vibrant green with low night temps in lower fifties maybe colder..... Not the best night temps and crowded as well hope I do the test justice just know that these testers were not pampered and are still flourishing....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Update In about two days hopefully sooner.... This is my first test log any specific pics expected?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just finished day 34 and ill put next pics on the 22 nd maybe sooner. I neglected them a lil to puull out some true colors so they may take a bit longer to finish?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hopefully you can see the numbers if not we can figure it out. The first pic is U OG 1 the label is in the leaf. Smells are all neck and neck and pheno 1 takes the yield and tolerance cake it super crops phenomenal as well....they are rising above expectations.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

sweet they look great:)
Thanks for the compliment I been watching yours grow too looks good ill be stopping by that wake and bake to post some more pics I got some pink stuff looks cool but nothing beyond what I've seen here at the farm....
nice looking girl there Caveman. She looks vigorous!
What up... She is indeed the most vigorous and other phenos broke when super cropped, but that pheno 1 healed up quickly and still remained the most vigorous bud...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Does hollow stems vs solid stems mean anything to anyone following this log?

420alldaze

420alldaze

i believe the hollow stalk comes from it leaning more to the sativa side, just something i read. not sure how true, but i have noticed it on the strawberry cough that ive run quite a few times.... hope that helps

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Does hollow stems vs solid stems mean anything to anyone following this log?
mannnn ive had so many arguments..... well.... lets call them discussions on hollow stems.

i think its just a hereditary trait in one of the strains. ive heard people say anything from type to some salt nutes or whatever....ive seen it in short stout plants and tall as stretchers....

i hate hollow stems because i have to duct tape half my shit when i supercrop. LOL

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

mannnn ive had so many arguments..... well.... lets call them discussions on hollow stems.

i think its just a hereditary trait in one of the strains. ive heard people say anything from type to some salt nutes or whatever....ive seen it in short stout plants and tall as stretchers....

i hate hollow stems because i have to duct tape half my shit when i supercrop. LOL
Ya I'm starting to learn to not try to super crop these uprising og's all five are hollow the advantage I see is sucking uP water and nutes like a straw and I have some seeds to plants that get huge hollow stems and super crop like champions but only one of five responded well of these UOG'S.

Top Bottom