• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Uprising OG #1
Photo 96

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

All these phenos very close too eachother and the only main difference is number of flower sites to bud size the phenos with bigger branches and more bud sites have smaller buds and the smaller plant with less bud sites have bigger buds so i think the both the people who want big stretchers for scrog will find their pheno and the see of green folks will find a good one two they were both in the 5 phenos i found....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Without smoking ill say already in my top three OG's ive grown after smoking it might give Fire OG a run for its money for my top spot but we will see....man im glad i was able to do this test good looking out Uprising Seed Co. i had no OG cuts now i have 5! Gracias

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Catdaddy and shiva skunk punk thanks for checking out the thread this is my first tester log and i can get use to it hopefully I get another opportunity like this....hope you guys find keepers.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Props Uprising i'm getting some skunky undertones:D from all phenos I have never smelt that nice og funk skunk combination....! very anxious to see other Uprising Og pics theres some hardcore consistency going on there.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Regardless of smoke report I will be pollinating these five phenos unless one really stands out then ill go with just that one but so far all five have my attention... The OG I lost and is replaced by Uprising OG would get me faded even cut down early up to three weeks early still flavorful and Stoney. So I'm uh cut a nug from each pheno and start the testing early with a super dry using the shoe box method on the vent with heater set at 65 should be smokable in three days or so I just lack patience plus I have plenty experience smoking preemy shit from younger years and yea it does the job if its bomb!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

In these last days these phenos are running away from each other they still have similarities but their unique traits are starting to accentuate. All dense, all trimmer friendly, all sticky, the fragrances range from a 5 to 8 so far, yield or bulk appearance as of now goes from a 4 to 6 compared to other current flowering plants in same tent, the colors go from a light peach to a vibrant orange no two phenos of the five are same in hair color pics coming soon I'm just waiting till buds are about 80% colored in to see the range of bag appeals! Peace. Really enjoying this test grow besides the lack of interest from seed company I understand life and this is a part of it so I expected Uprising to drop in every now and then but this is my first tester log so maybe I just have high expectations.... I guess what's important is that I RiSe to the occasion Peace out testers I'm uh take a break from this test and catch up on some of these other priceless tester Logs!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Good work my friends. Cannot wait to see those final shots. Wish U well.
DrB
I appreciate it Doc, they got the look I want up top I'm not sure wether to harvest whole plants now or start harvesting from top down? What do you do? I got plenty of milk and don't need amber to harvest but color is only filled up top and density is great through out all the way to bottom small nugs.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice and thorough job youve done on this test grow/thread. Glad u r happy with the strain. I am too with the one pheno I have here inhouse. Dont see the other female much.
Will be updating tonite with pics. Stop by! Greatjob man. Props.
Quest

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

I appreciate it Doc, they got the look I want up top I'm not sure wether to harvest whole plants now or start harvesting from top down? What do you do? I got plenty of milk and don't need amber to harvest but color is only filled up top and density is great through out all the way to bottom small nugs.
QQ;
if you have the time\space for it taking the ripe stuff first and letting the others finish up is best. Congrates to Uprising for the 1st place finish. DrB

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No kidding talk about suspense can't wait to hear back from them....do you know where some great Tahoe male and female pics are I need to work on that godfather with my uprising og's. I figure i need to pollinate all five phenos to find a Tahoe leaning male and all is gravy from there I mean just in case I can't get my hands on there seeds I been trying to buy some since the test started....

Maybe Logic can update when uprising seed co. Will have seeds available....... I'm so impressed at the absents of nanners not one nanner on any branches.....I hope I didn't ruin my uprising og pollen by freezing it first.

Reactions: Dad
Top Bottom