Uprising White Bear + Imperial Kush DrBudaCola

• Thread starter DrBudACola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers;
Next shots 5 days since the last pics\posting.
First Imperial Kush (sorry did not include these earlier)

Next White Bear as I stated 5 days since last shots. U can see the results of an Azamax treatment on the leaves oppps. They should be fine though.

These are about 4" tall so that is about it for now fellow farmers. Peace to All DrB

Dad

Dad

how are your IK's so compact? mine are stretchin, i am supercropping one and i topped all of them, how is the smell mine are reaking, the tall one smells of lemons and kush and the short one that will be the keeper is more on the bubba side that earthy coffee hashy pre 98.

looking good so far man keep it up, are you using alot of nutes? mine are thursty ladies

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

how are your IK's so compact? mine are stretchin, i am supercropping one and i topped all of them, how is the smell mine are reaking, the tall one smells of lemons and kush and the short one that will be the keeper is more on the bubba side that earthy coffee hashy pre 98.

looking good so far man keep it up, are you using alot of nutes? mine are thursty ladies

Hey Dad; I believe the lack of stretch at this point in development is due to the Gavita Plazma lamp I have running over them on a linear mover.
I have not tried to smell them yet, they are only 6" tall but growing faster than the White Bear now. I wiill post some new pics in the next few days.
I use General Hydro Veganic products and use AVT which can be used on very small plants (will not burn). In fact I pour the stuff right over them. Tea recipe is simple; Alaska Humus, Bountea Bioactivator, Molasses, 24 hrs later add Bountea M3, Root Web and brew for an additional hour. The focus is on soil Biology\Health.
Thanks Bro

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers!
I have a few pics of White Bear I took a few days ago. They are nearly ready to transplant into 5 gal bags and take a clone. I expect another 1.5 - 2 months till I place these into the flower room. I am having problems uploading will start a new post and try to continue.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey I found a few pics of when I transplanted the Imperial Kush from Dixie cups about 2 weeks ago. The pics do not do it justice, my hand was supporting the root balls and when I placed into the 6" container there was a glodie locks of roots that sprung out and down. Nice genes I would say. Will post some updates over the weekend I hope. Thanks for viewing Peace, Love, Hope

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice timing on th transplant the moisture level looks exactly where i like too transplant not wet but certainly not dry kinda right at that weight were you think the roots are dried out but the plants still look great up top.

Dad

Dad

i need to transplant and take clones bad but im to broke atm :( looking great bro any smells?

my bubba pheno(7 fingers after 4th node) is stinkyyyy

and the others have the 5 leaves and one is showing 7

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

i need to transplant and take clones bad but im to broke atm :( looking great bro any smells?

my bubba pheno(7 fingers after 4th node) is stinkyyyy

and the others have the 5 leaves and one is showing 7
No not smelling much yet that I can detect my friend. can U point me to your post? I looked at it once but forgot where it is.
Best Wishes DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers;
Update I took a clone off of each WB and IK. The White Bears are about 20" - 24' and the Imp. Kush is just a bit shorter than those. Been very busy on the Home Farm hope to have something to look at within a week. I will be flipping the White Bears in about 3-4 weeks from now. I expect them to be about 30+" > tall at that point.
See ya farmers DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Brothers and Sisters;
I am sorry for the delay in updating this. My wifes health has not been good recently so time has been tight. I had to flip the White Bears a little sooner so they only got 29" tall. They just went in a few days ago. Looks like I might have two ladies out of the group of six. They are fairly consistent looking so far.
The Imperial Kush really slowed down after I took the main stems as clones and most are still less than 24" tall but very stocky and bushy these, one got to 29" tall and is a lighter color than most and appears to be a male. The other Imp. K all look different they are still in the Veg room waiting to get a bit bigger. I will post pics soon.
I am very happy with the results so far and enjoying growing these. My hope is to find a Type or types that hit it out of the park or provide the OMG when smoking. Peace folks

Noob78

Noob78

Nothing going on yet, sexing the clones now(been for 4 days now). so in about a week will have them sexed and running. So excited to get them running I think i will be able to do a beautiful scrog style grow with them. Now if males then I will veg the rest and veg for 2 weeks and flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom