Urgent Help Needed!

• Thread starter KMProp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KMProp

Struggling to diagnose this problem that acured around 3-4 days ago.. Any expert help before I begin trying all kinds of toxic waste on my darling girls ?

Urgent help needed
Urgent help needed 2
Urgent help needed 3

ken dog

ken dog

Add calcium... foliar spray at 1 quarter teaspoon per gallon.

Make sure to spray the bottom of the leaves as well, and turn the lights out afterwards.

A calcium magnesium mix will be fine

MeJuana

MeJuana

KMProp you didn't list enough information about your grow. You also didn't give me a whole plant photo. In addition to a clear photo ideally photos are taken under normal lighting such as daylight fluorescent so we can see colors. At this point it could be heat, humidity, pH and fans. It could be a pest but it doesn't ring out as pest damage to me. Could be folage spraying not mixing it well enough. You could just be splashing nutes on them when you water. There's a ton of things I could make this a book.

K

KMProp

It can't be due to spilling nutrient on it, It can't be due to bad foliar because I haven't sprayed them.

pH is at 5.9-6.0, humidity 55-65%, temperature 26*C,

Top fed Dripper system DTW
2 oscilating fans
2 extraction fans
1 fresh air inline
2 HPS 400W

Any more info needed just ask! I'm keen to get this situation under control !!

K

KMProp

I've just been reading my feeds ingredients and noticed it doesn't contain any calcium AT ALL.

And seems quite low on magnesium to me but I'm no expert in fact I'm barley past newbie..

Maybe this could be my problem.

K

KMProp

Generally, tap water has calcium and magnesium in it

funny you should say that because I've done 2 grows now and didn't have a problem with calcium last time.. so id imagine its a pest problem? going off research etc it seems i have a thrips problem, what would you guys recommend as the best resolution for Thrips?

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

You can use predatory bugs. And don't get me wrong, I love them but Monterrey bug spray is an easy and fast way to get rid of thrips and it's organic.

With that said I usually have mantises chillin in my garden but i went lacewings this time around. Those 2 take like 2-3 weeks for results from egg but will show great results. Lady bugs are just to messy imo and look up how to use them. U can't just release them in your room. They need food and water at first. With that said predatory bugs are what's sup.

Good luck man. Get rid of them thrips fast cause they can get out of control fast. Best of luck.

K

KMProp

Am I right in saying that they don't actually effect the plants overall potential, they just bite at the leaves?

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

They suck sap/juices (don't know exactly) out of ur leaves. Regardless, you don't want any bugs eating your plants.

You want your plants to have as little stress as possible. You can live with body lice but it would be unbearable...

Trust me man. Monterrey is cheap. And goes a long way.

They are a easier pest to deal with. If indeed that is what you have.

Last edited:
K

KMProp

They suck sap/juices (don't know exactly) out of ur leaves. Regardless, you don't want any bugs eating your plants.

You want your plants to have as little stress as possible. You can live with body lice but it would be unbearable...

Trust me man. Monterrey is cheap. And goes a long way.

They are a easier pest to deal with. If indeed that is what you have.

I'm thinking it's more than likely them.. I'll give it a go

K

KMProp

ill do a check tonight and see if i see any or not, were am i aiming to look mainly for Thrips?

Latest posts

Top Bottom