• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi folks, fellow pet lovers.

If you remember a year ago I mentioned that a friends of mines pack of dogs were poisened by Kevin who owns Right Puppy Kennels in USA, North Carolina I believe.

Anyway, he did this because one of his dogs was being used a a mascot for a university. We had to inform the university that by using this dog they are endorsing a horrendous puppy mill.

So they dropped that particular dog and now use a pure breed from one of our responsible breeders. Anyway, all dogs survived that particular poisoning.

But it has just happened again. Kevin, has committed a felony and placed fish laced with antifreeze on the packs land and of course the fish was devoured by all five dogs.

3 are doing ok but 2 of thems kidneys are failing and need very expensive dialysis. At over $10000 per dog you can imagine how hard this is for the family. Their beloved pets, family members not only poisened but can be potentially saved, if one has enough money.

You may have seen the story in the news.

Anyway, there has been a donation site setup to support the family in getting their dogs back on track. Please, please, please if you can spare anything please donate.

The news story

http://wtkr.com/2012/05/04/five-dogs-poisoned-by-anti-freeze/

To donate

http://emergencytreatmentforbannowdogs.chipin.com/tarheel-tamaskan-dogs-poisoned

Thank you and I'll let you all know of any change in the dogs health as soon as I know.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Not as yet! It's a hard thing to prove, but what with all his threatening emails and hate sites Kevin has set up its pretty clear.

I am hoping if at least we can get his kennels shut down, but my main priority now is getting these dogs fit and healthy again.

All I can say is, Kevin is dam lucky I do not live in the states.

deep buddy

deep buddy

dude if someone hurt one of my animals intentionally i would flat out kill him period.
i love my animals so much they are my family and i would treat it like someone tried to kill my children. shit makes me furious.

i am so so sorry this happened to the owners and the poor innocent animals. my heart goes out to them.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
3 of the dogs are home safe.

Blaze and Nusia are still on lots of IV fluids to flush their kidneys. Blaze is going on a central line tomorrow to get more fluids in to him.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That is seriously fucked up! What kind of person can poison dogs? that is some serious sickness, I will kick down what I can.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I had to go to the news story and parse this out... So it's your friend who lives in the Hampton Roads area whose dogs have been poisoned, repeatedly. I think it's time for a webcam on the property. Then, he can show the footage of someone illegally dumping bait on his property with the obvious intent of harming his dogs- a felony for each one, by the way, and possibly a hate crime to boot. You need to have your friend to set up the camera in a hidden spot, and then have the police release something about how the poisoner's efforts have been ineffective thus far, thus tempting him to come back and repeat his crime.

nebulius

nebulius

What an asshole! He deserves a taste of his own poison.

Made me think about the whole Michael Vick thing. In a perfect world they would have put ole' Vick in a cage with another prisoner and make him fight for his life....meanwhile those poker playing dogs you always see in paintings would be placing bets on ole #7. Go Vick!

ttystikk

ttystikk

What an asshole! He deserves a taste of his own poison.

Made me think about the whole Michael Vick thing. In a perfect world they would have put ole' Vick in a cage with another prisoner and make him fight for his life....meanwhile those poker playing dogs you always see in paintings would be placing bets on ole #7. Go Vick!

It appears Vick learned his lesson. Good for him- he lost a lot more than most of us will ever stand to gain, and if he's not bitter, I will consider his debt paid.

This Kevin guy, on the other hand, he needs to pay. In full.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I lost a dog do to someone feeding him a hotdog laced with antifreeze. Few year back this guy was doing it at random and killed about 20 dogs in my area. Im bummed they got him before i did. Animal cruelty is unacceptable in my book.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

What a Piece-O-Shit chicken shit mother fucker .

Canine Karma Will catch up with him & I Hope he has some fresh liver in his pockets as the Pack-O-Wild Dogs Gnaws on His Nuts . I say dress the mo-fo up in a wolf suit & then duct tape some Fresh Beef to his ass & let a few Irish Wolfhounds have what they call Lunch .

Get those feckin tree huggers PETA involved and they will file Federal Charges on the mo-fo & get Lady Goo-Goo put on her Beef Dress & go visit the fuck wadd ,,,

socalval

socalval

they should toss him in my back yard for 5 minutes as bait , if the girls dont kill him first her son will ! maybee 4

putembk

putembk

That's exactly why all my animals come from a rescue facility. Got what I though was a purebred from a breeder years ago and she died of leukemia at 5 years old. The vet said she was probably inner bred and couldn't do anything for her. When I confronted the breeder he threatened to sue me for slander. There was a puppy mill shut down in N Denver earlier this year after several complaints about them. Remember, animals are kind to dumb people.

I HATE PEOPLE THAT MISTREAT ANIMALS!!!

Top Bottom