URGENT HELP REQUIRED - if your a dog / animal lover

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
That fucker "Kevin" is lucky he is far away.... being dead would seem nice in comparison to the pain he deserves to experience.

nebulius

nebulius

Get those feckin tree huggers PETA involved and they will file Federal Charges on the mo-fo & get Lady Goo-Goo put on her Beef Dress & go visit the fuck wadd ,,,
Yea! Where's the beef?

6a00d8341c630a53ef01348754a63d970c-400wi

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Still no news on the two sick dogs. Which I suppose in it self is better then bad news.

Oh Kevin SettIneri

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

I had to put down a Loyal Companion 5 yrs ago last month due too That Fuckin Chinese rice gluten Tainted Iams/Ukanuba dog food . The shit plain poisoned the little guy to where I had no choice but to end his sufferin . So this Kevin Mo-Fo needs to eat some Tainted Chinese food .

Just Yesterday those Friendly Chinese mo-fo's got caught ( once again ) sprayin their Cabbage crop goin to market with fuckin Formaldehyde . Those mo-fo's said they had to do it due to the lack of refrigeration & been doin it fer years . So Be Careful Pep's & Read the Labels . No Food is safe from China even Pet food & treats ,,,

P.S. - I stand Corrected , It was 5 yrs-o-go Today the fun visit to the Vet with Me Little Friend .

ttystikk

ttystikk

I had to put down a Loyal Companion 5 yrs ago last month due too That Fuckin Chinese rice gluten Tainted Iams/Ukanuba dog food . The shit plain poisoned the little guy to where I had no choice but to end his sufferin . So this Kevin Mo-Fo needs to eat some Tainted Chinese food .

Just Yesterday those Friendly Chinese mo-fo's got caught ( once again ) sprayin their Cabbage crop goin to market with fuckin Formaldehyde . Those mo-fo's said they had to do it due to the lack of refrigeration & been doin it fer years . So Be Careful Pep's & Read the Labels . No Food is safe from China even Pet food & treats ,,,

P.S. - I stand Corrected , It was 5 yrs-o-go Today the fun visit to the Vet with Me Little Friend .

I'm sorry for your loss. My dog and I are as close as any pet and owner can be and I'd be devastated if that happened to my best four-legged friend. Absolutely gutted... and really, really pissed off...

Some things you can get from China without too many worries; plush toys, small electronics, but not food. It's all over the cover of this week's Time magazine, in fact.

putembk

putembk

I do everything I can not to buy anything from China. However it's almost impossible. I have a site on my favorites that has American owned companies so I can buy American. WRONG!!! What I am finding is that the company is American owned but is located in China for the cheep parts and labor. Its almost impossible to find a company that is owned, located and uses parts from this country. We have made things so expensive here its cheaper to go overseas buy it there, ship it here and pay the tariff. How sad. The Chinese are slowly killing us with their poisoned food and their tainted products. How do you say welcome in Chinese?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I do everything I can not to buy anything from China. However it's almost impossible. I have a site on my favorites that has American owned companies so I can buy American. WRONG!!! What I am finding is that the company is American owned but is located in China for the cheep parts and labor. Its almost impossible to find a company that is owned, located and uses parts from this country. We have made things so expensive here its cheaper to go overseas buy it there, ship it here and pay the tariff. How sad. The Chinese are slowly killing us with their poisoned food and their tainted products. How do you say welcome in Chinese?

Hello/how are you; 'Nee Hao Ma?'
Thank you; 'Cia Cia'
You're welcome; 'Bushia'

Bone up brother, it's time to learn the language of our new overlords. After all, who else do you think buys all those outstanding T-Bills while we keep rackin' up the debt?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Well it is with an imensly heavy heart and tears streaming from my face that I have to inform you that Blaze and Nusia will not be pulling thru and will be being put to sleep and at rest from this horrid world this afternoon.

The Tarheel pack thanks all of your for your support and any donation made.

Please anyone in North Carolina.... It's time to put a stop to Kevin SettIneri of Right Puppy Kennels.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a link so you can see these beautiful dogs that have been poisoned. Remember all of these dogs were targetted.

Nusia only made it to 6 months old.

http://www.tarheeltamaskan.com/ourdogs.htm

I am currently in a whole new state of anger. The world does not need me right now.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Well it is with an imensly heavy heart and tears streaming from my face that I have to inform you that Blaze and Nusia will not be pulling thru and will be being put to sleep and at rest from this horrid world this afternoon.

Please anyone in North Carolina.... It's time to put a stop to Kevin SettIneri of Right Puppy Kennels.
sry to hear that the dogs had to b put down bro...i realy wish i was closer to the carolinas..
i looked at the link before i read this post..and i dont mean this in the wrong way, but i kinda wish i didnt look. because it made my blood boil seen the dogs he caused to be put down..
can we put a bounty out for this kevin?

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Damn Bro , Sorry fer yer Loss ,

I'll be willin to bet before too long You'll be reportin back to us on Just How Ole Kevin got His Karma Payback . It's Only time before the Karma Countdown Begins .

Be Kind to Yerself as ya did what you could & Now are Doin what needs to be done by informing the rite people & Justice Will Prevail ,,,

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

People that mistreat animals should be mistreated BY animals...

I got a bitch named Pinky that hates EVERYTHING.

Tie the fucker up and put peanut butter on his balls....yeah....let Pinky aloose on his ass.

If aint cruel for him......it aint cruel? Fine. Stick a jug of antifreeze down his throat.

I could help the motherfucker redefine cruel. He obvioulsy missed it in school.

Do I post this?...I'm not a mean person, yall. But I could be if you fuck with my dogs.

Damn....this got me fired up!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

To the homie who lost his dogs...

I have a blue pit bitch that is almost a year old that I will give you. Her name is Raisin and she rocks. I have 4 other dogs and Raisin is a foster...she actually is at a friends house. I am sorry for your troubles bro....I cant imagine....

I'm in NorCal.

Holla if I can help....

J

Jim King

Unbelievable. What happened to the Tamaskan's in Eastern North Carolina is a terrible thing. Any animal lover would agree. However, I'm not so sure that all the speculation, threats and lies being spewed on here aren't worse. I live in North Carolina and have been following the Tamaskan breed and thus the various breeders all over the world for a number of years. The problem is, one cannot follow the breed without reading all the negativity surrounding it. What I am saying is that in reality, the NC state mascot issue and the smoke and mirrors surrounding the beginning of the breed in America goes back much further than this issue alone. But back to the poisoning; as stated I live in North Carolina. I noticed very few posters on here live anywhere near here. And based on some of the statements I've read, most couldn't find it on the map. I also live about ten miles from RightPuppy Kennels. I have been there. How many of you have? My point is if you saw the kennels, saw the layout, saw the dogs, you'd have to eat crow. This is not a man nor a family that would poison others animals. Does RPK raise dogs commercially? Yes. But so do hundreds, perhaps thousands of others. Why aren't you harassing them? The best thing that could happen here is for Kevin of RPK to sue those who have libeled him here and on a few other sites. And please don't respond to this post protesting about all the supposed threats he's made. It's one thing to send an email. It's quite another to willingly and with malice to travel several hundred miles, slipping around like a ninja under the cover of darkness to poison someone's dogs. The thought is ludicrous. What is the motive? The Bannow's are no threat to Kevin or RPK. Why not? Again, because RPK is a commercial operation. They are selling their dogs. There is a waiting list for RPK's dogs. In the big scheme of things, they have no competition. The best thing that could happen, especially for the breed is for the TDR which is the driving force behind all of this, is to call a truce and instead of bickering and fighting, agree to disagree and then move on for the betterment of the breed. In fact, the TDR should seek to unite all the Tamaskan breeders in the World; again for the betterment of the breed. But I doubt this will happen. The TDR desires to control. And those they can't control, they cut off and or defame. What all the parties, especially the TDR seem to not understand is that few people who purchase a dog ever show it. This is why Kevin is so successful. He understands that most owners simply want a trustworthy and loving companion. When these people look for AKC registration, it's simply to ensure purity and possibly health. All the various clubs need these people in mass numbers in order to achieve breed recognition. All of the above said, there is one bright spot. At least I live in the USA where the last time I checked one is still innocent until proven guilty. Rev. Jim King

J

Jim King

Nope. But he is someone that few if anyone here actually knows. So, I figured he deserved having someone that knows at least some of the truth to speak up on his behalf. Here's reality. I learned a long time ago that just because someone says something is true doesn't make it so. In a court of law, it's called here say. I've kind of chose to live my life by those same rules. In other words, if you didn't see it or hear it yourself, your words are mere gossip. And I'll bet if this same rule applied here, this series of posts would pretty much be non existent. JK

Top Bottom