Us Tubes 7mm Joint Freakin Busted Off Spontaneously Wtf?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canman

Canman

Read your post and then fumbled my bong a few hours later (yesterday morning)..
..Geez ..lol..Have a good one.. Canman ..

Canman

Canman

Back in action lol... Got a little WalterW too... Have a great weekend.. Canman

cannabeans

cannabeans

I think annealing is what they call it when you make things out of metal.
Just to be clear......
an·neal
əˈnēl/
verb
  1. heat (metal or glass) and allow it to cool slowly, in order to remove internal stresses and toughen it.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Btw... Its not a "silk screened" logo...The correct term is "bake on" sticker and it should be just fine... so long as it not near the broken joint.
The stickers are applied and the the entire piece is put in the kiln and brought up to 1050 degrees for a couple hours... Hence the term "bake on" stickers....

fractal

fractal

Btw... Its not a "silk screened" logo...The correct term is "bake on" sticker and it should be just fine... so long as it not near the broken joint.
The stickers are applied and the the entire piece is put in the kiln and brought up to 1050 degrees for a couple hours... Hence the term "bake on" stickers....

Interesting, I haven't been around any glassblowers for a long time. Last time I was in a glassblowing studio was actually where MNP was at when he was getting known. But then I touched a piece of glass cane and he kicked me out lol.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Send me a PM if you want to talk about repairing that, I should be able to help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom