Us tubes

• Thread starter BongToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BongToker

Have you fellow farmers came across any of these at your local shop????

US Tubes make IMO the sturdiest peices out there right now, all of there work is done in house and with the user in mind... i only discoverd these gems after braking a few of my china made bongs (pures) and havnt lookd back since ill post some pictures of the collection when i get the chance.
:smoke

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
was looking at these when i picked up my last toro. the glass on these US tubes is thick as hell bro. they had one there that was so dang thick at the base it was crazy, im talkin like almost a inch thick. dont think if thats really necessary but they seem pretty nice

B

BongToker

ya man, my dome perc with water in it feels like its gotta be close to 10 pounds.. haha keeps you in shape if you want to smoke it... i was thinking a bit unneccesary also but in a world of expensive glass you gotta make sure its atleast gonna last....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ya man, my dome perc with water in it feels like its gotta be close to 10 pounds.. haha keeps you in shape if you want to smoke it... i was thinking a bit unneccesary also but in a world of expensive glass you gotta make sure its atleast gonna last....

true that bro~ nice looking collection by the way homie, forgot to mention that :)

O

oldhand

yeah I been thinking about picking up one of these myself... the thick ones are done with 9mm (thick) glass! the thick roor's are only 7mm... very very nice tubes for the price.

P

psychoactive

yeah I been thinking about picking up one of these myself... the thick ones are done with 9mm (thick) glass! the thick roor's are only 7mm... very very nice tubes for the price.

Actually...my 18" Roor beaker is 9mm thick.

Not all roors. . or even most of them are 9mm but they do in fact make a few. . .I have one. . and it's heavy :-)

B

BongToker

ya but roor defffintly dosnt make thick ass joints like this.. plus these 9mm tubes are 9mm all the way around ( the beaker, the dome perc, downstems) not to mention the almost half an inch of extra glass on the bottom.. ( these are seriously heavy) and they all come with ice pinched bowls for extra flow....(no drag factor) and for all you dome perc haters there coming out with some seriously sturdy trees in the near future... i love rocking these over my roors not only for safty rreasons, but to suport our county one rip at a time :)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think WRKD (worked) Bongs are the sturdiest bongs made. The guy at the shop I go to whacks them on the counter just to show you how good they are. They have dome percolators too. They aren't that expensive either.

Back in the 70's the best bongs around were US BONGS. They had the US BONG I and the US BONG II. They were considered the best. They were plexiglass bongs. I wonder if US TUBES are the same makers.

I could klunk someone over the head and knock them out with this WRKD bong and then smoke while they woke up. That is a regular pencil (blue thing) and the mouth piece rim is as thick or thicker. :confused0054:

Bong1
Bong2
Bong4
Bong5
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Upon further review the rims on those US Tubes are freakin huge.

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

US Tubes really prides themselves on how thick/durable their glass is, its going to be hard to find a beefier piece. The owner puff will not only whack it on a table, he'll throw it on the ground 5 times then slam it into any bong you bring him just to prove a point. Theres a few videos floating around of them abusing all kind of bongs, slamming the gong joints together is a real popular one cause its no contest. The guy is seriously confident in his product, as he should be.

edit---
Theres some vids of ustubes in action
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPuton4mycitySB

B

BongToker

WOW! havnt seen these bong war videos before, but they deffintly get the point across, US TUBES FTW!! Those are some sturdy joints.

P

PotDragon

I have 15 US TUBES in my collection now...

plus the HK - Wildrok/US Tubes Collab Set...

Get the US Tubes 4 arm Tree Perc...best tube in the line.

Peace.

B

BongToker

dam pot dragon, ya ive been waiting for the tree percs to make it to my shop.. you should post a pic of the collection and let me kno the demensions on that tree, i love my dome perc but just can not wait to get my hands on one of there trees.. Later

P

PotDragon

The trees work better than I could have hoped.

I have the specs written somewhere. They are directly from puff so I don't want to misquote them. I will post them as soon as I find them.

Here are some shots of the Us Tubes Tree Perc.

Peace.

Tpwildrok
Tpchart
Tpbaekers
Tpbase
Tppercs
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
AWESOME!!! where can i buy one of those

mal

B

BongToker

dam i am feinding for that tree perc, the trees looks so sturdy and well built.. i love the way tree percs hit but hate the way they break.. let me kno if these trees are as thick and sturdy as im thinking from the looks of them pictures.. that fixed stem is very stylish aswell, i just saw one of these at the shop.. are they smooth rippers or what.. knowing the tubes it probly is..... it almost seems these bong are perfectionist in a way

and i forgot to mention how badass those slides are, they are extreamly badass my friend.. all the best bongtoker

B

BongToker

dam i barly noticed that flat dome towering over the beaker..... THAT THING MUST RIP, i mean i can barley rip down my beaker.. you must have lungs of steal to hit that baby :passingjoint:

R

Radio Flyer

US Tubes are great quality pieces. Definitely offer a great range from 5mm-9mm at a great price.

Top Bottom