Us tubes

• Thread starter BongToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

dam i am feinding for that tree perc, the trees looks so sturdy and well built.. i love the way tree percs hit but hate the way they break.. let me kno if these trees are as thick and sturdy as im thinking from the looks of them pictures.. that fixed stem is very stylish aswell, i just saw one of these at the shop.. are they smooth rippers or what.. knowing the tubes it probly is..... it almost seems these bong are perfectionist in a way

and i forgot to mention how badass those slides are, they are extreamly badass my friend.. all the best bongtoker

Dude, if I wanted to I could chuck this thing at the wall and the percs would be 100%. These things are fuckin' tanks. I've owned A LOT of high end glass (Just about everything but SG. Grabbing one this april in cali!) and I can 100% say US tubes is one of my all time favorites. It's sick having something you really don't need to worry about at all as far as dumb clumsy dudes smokin at your place too. They are also all around great hitters. I'm smoking it right now actually, if I wasn't so lazy I'd get some ice, with ice this thing is fuckin beaaaast.

B

BongToker

dam man, very very nice to hear.. and my buddy informed me i can get my hands on one pritty soon.... i can not wait to see for myself how well these treed babys work, enjoy tokin that beuity she truly is:nod

H

haze89

dam man, very very nice to hear.. and my buddy informed me i can get my hands on one pritty soon.... i can not wait to see for myself how well these treed babys work, enjoy tokin that beuity she truly is:nod

Yeaaaaaah dude. Sorry for the lack of pics. My little sis is the owner of the cam and is being a little bitch at the moment hahaha. Definitely keep us updated though, I'd love to see what you grab. You won't regret it.

B

BongToker

hey, how much did you guys pick up your tree us tubes peices for???? want to make sure i dont pay to much money for no reason..

H

haze89

hey, how much did you guys pick up your tree us tubes peices for???? want to make sure i dont pay to much money for no reason..

I think I paid around 400-450 after tax? I don't remember, I've bought a lot of glass since then sorry man. If I hit up gotham again within the next few days I'll get a good look at the case for you for sure. I'm there pretty often.

B

BongToker

dam,forget looking, just pick me up one man... my buddy wants another 150 for it... id rather just pay you my man.....

S

supasticky

No one has said yet that they are straight out of Berkeley yet? Very thick and sturdy bongs. It sounds like a fuckn beast! Big Al's has them in stock for way less than 400-450. Like 100-150 less.

-Supa

B

BongToker

WOW , thats not even bad,alright then, enough said,one of you cali kids needs to hook me up for i need this dank quality glass but am not trying to drop 600 on it....let me know what you farmers think i know u r all cool cats........

P

primeform

i dropped 450 dollars on my 7mm fixed stem almost a year ago and couldnt be more pleased. i knock it around my sink everytime i clean it and dont even get that butterfly feeling like i nearly broke her. If you have never tried a fixed stem bong you dont know what your missing!

Top Bottom