USA is not a democracy

• Thread starter ogtealover420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogtealover420

ogtealover420

If We were still a democracy then what is with all the pre-poll stats showing over half of voters saying yes to the legalization of medicinal marijuana? I say we can call dictatorship on this one for sure......Frukin government:character0110:

fractal

fractal

The actual goal of the USA founding was to have a representative republic. Not a democracy, because a democracy is just mob rule. The weak link in the chain is the representative part of the republic, meaning the rich perverts that get elected and sell us out. They all got paid off to vote for synthetics and cotton over hemp and they still get paid off to do it. No way to explain why we are not at least growing hemp for paper products other than the timber lobby.

S

swisscheese

Plus let's not forget what marijuana causes white women to do... The whole situation is propaganda and messed up.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I dont want it legalized, fuck that. Then im out of a job. I love this prohibition, without it i wouldnt be able to get 5-6k for a pound. There is no big brother involved. Its odd that everyone wants it legal but im not sure ya'll realize what being legal means. It dosnt mean we all get to grow and smoke our asses off in public like a cigarette, which there banning and i agree with tobacco is fucking nasty. I think were great right where we are at. The government recoginizes us, but leaves us alone, well most of us. If your gunna be one of the big boys with the big toys your obviously and knowingly taking a risk of going to jail or getting caught. But honestly for small time growers and blowers shit is great right now. Once things are legalized there wont be thcfarmers, or cali connection beans yall love so much. Itll be Marlbor-juana, Dow Seeds, Johnson & Johnson blunt wraps and exotic smoke...do yall get what im saying. I understand that the lesser of two evils is still evil.....but shit wouldnt be better with full out legalization...not they way they want to do it.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Sadly, not as many keen things as you might be led to believe those foxes might be up to. Do you think the film makers might be playing to our hormones and emotions?

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
I look at it like this...from the time when I was a kid to onw alot of things have changed. Some for the better and some for the worse. I was siting on the cpu and my little nephew was staying with me watching "NicK" and they said something about the "high" man renter they had staying at there house how they had to kick him out bcus the kids were getting high off contact...Never woulda seen that on t.v. 15 years ago, guess what I'm saying is patience is a virtue and good things come to thos who wait. MMJ is something that all states will have before too long. If you sit and dwell on what the goverment is doing wrong you yourself can't be making process...So in all tha I say this DO YOU JUST REMAIN SAFE!;)

B

Backward_Z

I'm really kind of surprised that private citizens haven't started banding their dollars together to buy lobbyists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_V._Debs

Back when labor unions were a new thing, they would hire political candidates. The thinking worked like this: this is a (coal-mining, steel-smelting, textile fabricating, whatever) town and given that most of the people in this town are (coal-miners, steel smelters, textile workers, or whatever), if we all band together in a union, pick out a guy that WE want to run for office, pay for his campaign, then maybe we can actually get some things changed around here.

And for a while they were successful.

Nowadays, based on my experience, the only thing unions are really useful for is collecting dues.

We need a new type of union. Not a union tied to labor or skills, but just straight up citizen unions. They ought to collect dues and in addition to trying to get certain people into political office they should hire lobbyists to represent the needs of the people. Because as it stands, politicians don't hear the needs of the people, they have too many lobbyists in and out of their offices all day representing the corporations.

S

Slick

There is no such thing as a true democracy in the World anymore, the sooner everyone realises it and revolts the better. The simple fact is we are now living in societies which resemble an oligarchy far more than any other type of government.

Just my 2 bob.

L

Lost

Thats what we need. Revolt.. Anarchy in the streets.. Thats so much better than us coming together as a country and actually fixing our problems.

Blame game continues in 3...2....1...

S

Slick

For the record Revolution does not mean anarchy in the streets (why everyone thinks of the violent French Revolution when the word is used is beyond me), it can take place using a variety of methods.

L

LOCO__MOCO

A country created in violence....goes down in violence. karma?:help:

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Beezie nailed it we are not free to do anything unless it gives the government our money they think they desrve it. And they want their money off top and they they want a hefty percentage too. Honestly I can't see why when we the people want something it takes like half of a lifetime and war for a change to even happen. I mean look at how fast the government can do things that they want. Did it take everyones vote to engage in our enitre country in a war against terorrisim? Hell no they just went ahead and started sending "us" to fight for their beliefs and reasonings. Did they even gain anything by starting a war? Nothing i know of they just kept shouting terorrist!terorrisim! We need money to keep us safe!Blah freakin blah. I mean they spent all the money that Clinton had worked so hard to earn something like 3 trillion when he left and put "us" in debt. They caused us to lose many jobs and allowed the fat cats to sell "what was left" to anyone with the cash as way of ensuring their own wealth with no cares of what would happen to our country and us the people. Then they bail out all the fat cat car manufactuers after telling us that our country is in debt. How the hell you giving money to people when we have none? The government has been hiding be hind lies since the begining. Why people allow this kind of deception to continue is beyond me.

C

cheyenne

Cant have anarchy in the street that would make you a ____!
But any way I agree with the dirty white boy as long as i got my med card fuck full blown legalization. If that shit happens they will completely destroy the business. Guys dont get it twisted it will still be illegal for you to grow it. Like tobacco, alcohol are both illegal to grow and or make.
Shit Look at other countries South America, ect. were they have farmer markets and people selling food on the streets. That shit is illegal in the united states. You need all sorts of paper work=money=tax's=more money, to do anything here legally. Every were you go its big business. Shit if you trace all the big corps back there prolly all owned by the fucks in the gov. I mean shit its fuckin illegal to have a air freshener in you car. You have no freedom what so ever its all about if they choose to enforce it. I could go on for ever but fuck it what can I do. Im done.
Peace

Its illegal for farmers to sell their produce on the streets? Really? I'll be sure to let all my farmer friends know that at BOTH farmers markets I'll be at on saturday.....in the good old US of A.
Where do you people come up with such blatant mistruths? Nothing irks me more then myopia and narrow world views, especially about ones own country. Spewings like that is on the same level as the propaganda on TV and from our public figures.

Echoing the poster above....Blame game in 3...2....1......roll cameras....

Go ahead and give me a -rep.

deacon1503

deacon1503

The actual goal of the USA founding was to have a representative republic. Not a democracy, because a democracy is just mob rule. The weak link in the chain is the representative part of the republic, meaning the rich perverts that get elected and sell us out. They all got paid off to vote for synthetics and cotton over hemp and they still get paid off to do it. No way to explain why we are not at least growing hemp for paper products other than the timber lobby.

Yup, our founding fathers had the vision of the people being represented by seasoned statesmen, not by a 1 man 1 vote majority wins general elections. If elections and votes on legislation were ever handled in a majority popular vote style, nothing would ever get accomplished.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Its illegal for farmers to sell their produce on the streets? Really? I'll be sure to let all my farmer friends know that at BOTH farmers markets I'll be at on saturday.....in the good old US of A.
Where do you people come up with such blatant mistruths? Nothing irks me more then myopia and narrow world views, especially about ones own country. Spewings like that is on the same level as the propaganda on TV and from our public figures.

Echoing the poster above....Blame game in 3...2....1......roll cameras....

Go ahead and give me a -rep.

C'mon no ones gunna give you negative rep for speaking your mind, its all good sir. But however beezie is correct you need insurance to sell produce at a farmers market, i know i ran one of my grandparents markets for awhile. Its not expensive though under about a grand a year, and if you already live on a farm and have insurance then your only looking at a stall fee, no biggy. There is no formal regulating body over it though, so insurance, stall fee, and your good to sell your produce. I do kinda of agree with you, there is alot of whining....alot of whining....ALOT of fucking whining. I might disagree with the war, but i try to keep my opinions nuetral if not just for the fact that these boards are FILLED with amazing men and woman who have served, sacrificed and takin on extreme pain and suffering so we can sit and bitch. It might seem greener on the other side but i can pretty much tell ya unless you got the cash, and i mean $$$cash$$$ it isnt. How about we all just be thankful that were not the ones in darfur, cape cod, Somalia, afghanistan, libya, Juraez, Sinaloa, Egypt...i think something like almost 3k people will have been murdered in Juarez by the end of this year. They call the murder of a woman in juarez a femicide because so many woman have been murdered dismembered dumped in mass graves that it makes it easier for the coroner to identify the bodys stacked up in the freezers. Some of those scummy assholes down there would rather inslave rape the shit out of and then cut up and dump a poor womans body, instead of going through the whole "relationship" thing. Husbands now threaten there wifes down there to do what they say or else "theyll be dumped in the Juarez desert". And were bitching about us not being democratic enough....fucking really? We should all be thankful that we live in a country thats just scummy and two faced enough to stand its ground against country's like N. Korea, Iran, China, Russia at least for now. But when that wall eventually comes crashing down and were all learning Chinese, legalization isnt gunna be such a hot bed issue, im assuming.... And straight up we have NO CLUE what our "founding criminals" oh sorry "fathers" (none of these fuckers were my dad) thought or meant by what they wrote thanks to the last 200 years of misinterpretation by both right left up down whatever wing your on. We dont know what they meant, period. If we did then we wouldnt have academic scholars that do nothing but INTERPRET what they THINK these "criminals" who founded this country thought. These kinda threads should prolly not be started.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Mos Def pretty much summed up corporate run america for me...

my country tis of thee
sweet land for robberies
those smokin SUV's
grab me an army green
fat n filled, drills n spills
eat n sleep, hump n kill
shop til u drop, work til you're dead
get all u can then get in the wear
outta my face, on your knees
sleep in the mansion
shut out the streets
make that cake
whoop that trick
lick my swagger
suck my sick
get high, get low
get sticky, get rich
get your own show
get down, get quick
u slow, u blow
u broke, get fixed
terror dome home swag home
terror dome home swag home

For anyone that upholds this fraudulent money and banking system that enslaves mankind for the benefit of a selected few... your time is coming -Keepz

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Do you understand you HAVE TO take part in it? Do you sell the weed you grow, or have a job? Do you buy things to eat, wear, and entertain you? Do you pay for a place to live, and a car to drive? Why is it being thankful i have the opportunity's i have is the same as, accepting being a slave to the "system" or whatnot. How are you suppose to exist without doing this? How would any of the supplys we use to grow with ever have been manufactured...? How are you gunna drive 20 miles to sell some product, or just get to your friends house to smoke? Im sure all the cats out in cali making millions selling dope are really feeling like slaves. I dont understand what going anarchy or revolting will do? Do we have the guns tanks bombs money, are we even sure we have the popular opinion and are a majority of the country? Something ive noticed is the people who understand and know the absolute MOST about our government, financial, and business structures are the people who use it to there advantage and LOVE IT, regardless of your political religious stance. Again think MED states. If you really hate the government then really piss em off by being successful and flying low, not sitting on the couch.

Top Bottom