Use a Larger netbasket or no need??

• Thread starter Zoneshityee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Hi everybody, I was wondering if I should transplant to a larger net basket, im at 5in circular, with a starter rockwool cube. Do you put the rockwool in a larger rockwool?? This baby I clone myself :) first time round my two plants were babies, I want this one to fill the freakin house then. I think I am at an amazing start, with 3 mains, 2 of them split for me without the second top. The third I want to just go straight out with fim'd tops along the base 👍what do you this think of that?? All advice and/or constructive criticism is highly appreciated and encouraged🙌👌

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Oops forgot the pic. Blue dream it's about 2 weeks from cutting from the mama. The mama was in flower and manifold to 8 even, so this baby is monster cropped and I think we connected like avatar and that's why it decided to split haha.. it's also super crop on 2 arms that forked..

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

So my theory is more root surface area suspended over the water would encourage more growth, but last time I dealt with rootrot the entire damn grow..

No3r

No3r

Usually I only transplant once and that’s from clone to the bucket. In all reality it’s up to you if you want to test your theory but to me it’s just un-needed stress. IMO

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Ok I put her in there and she bounced back, crazy ! Not even two full weeks this is amazing g, just first initial top !

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

And what about the container? I dont want any stunted growth lol i just did my first harvest and I'll be lucky to get an ounce :(

Top Bottom