Using A 2-bucket System

• Thread starter Stonersteve
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stonersteve

Stonersteve

My Blue Og is at Week 3 Day 5. Still not reaching the span that I know it should be but we have progress. New nodes, top stem thickening up quite a bit. The lower portion that I think should be under soil is still super thin. Not sure if I should build soil up around it. Maybe just some organic topsoil? The first set of leaves are turning tiny bit yellow or just super light compared to others. I'm just letting her do her thing!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Is that black plastic? Use white. It will reflect light back up vs absorbing it like black does.

2nd pic looks great. I would t change anytbing now

Stonersteve

Stonersteve

Week 5 day 1. Coming along quick and jumped in growth a lot over the past week!

Does anyone know when I should top this girl? I heard when the 6 node is showing but I want to make sure.

Stonersteve

Stonersteve

Week 6 day 3 update. ADVICE WANTED Seeing some visible damage to my leaves. I left Friday and came back to her today. Still with enough water in the res. Nothing altered. And also had my sister checking morning and night. But didn't touch nottta. Going to feed her today. Shouldn't it already be in flower?

Stonersteve

Stonersteve

Get home from FL for a week and find this. Week 3 in flower. One single 300w led 12/12 in my closet. Buds look healthy but not so much the leaves. Any advice? This girl has came a long way.

IMG 1170
IMG 1169

Latest posts

Top Bottom