using a fem plant with a reg male will it work?

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
They be regular seeds male and female,I done loads of experiments with plants durning this lockdown,
Maybe I’m wrong but I think there just regular seeds,maybe you touch lucky and get more female than male seeds
but will they have a problem with herming without CS or other horomone stress

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No more than any other match. You have to stress test many plants to pick the right ones for breeding. You are talking about just pollen chucking. You get what you get.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
no chemdog was a bagseed.
but it was probably a reg cross cuz the 1 in male... chemdog was a accident it happened on maui probably and is maui dog bud x with some random...probably an ibl that was asian then pheno stablized to microbes of the dirt in the area till one day no one was home and that lady got preegers from something random chronic... he got like 4 or 5 phenos from them seeds all variations no 2 alike... i want Chemdog 91 élite clone

bagseeds are either regs or herm pollen... if chem is a herm cross then fem seeds keep their special long time.

Last edited:
jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
No more than any other match. You have to stress test many plants to pick the right ones for breeding. You are talking about just pollen chucking. You get what you get.
i do stress 24hr light sometime sometimes off lighting or radical teas... all sorts of stress...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

but it was probably a reg cross cuz the 1 in male... chemdog was a accident it happened on maui probably and is maui dog bud x with some random...

bagseeds are either regs or herm pollen... if chem is a herm cross then fem seeds keep their special long time.

A feminized seed even a bagseed is not a “herm” (hermaphrodite). It is reversed from not producing ethylene. The hormone that keeps plants female. Thats what happens in nature from stress too. Your feminized plant fears are unfounded and old news. There are many many threads on this if you want to keep arguing fake science.

budgie

budgie

You should be ok,you have to really stress a plant for it to hermie,ive only had one plant hermie on me it was an auto flower I repotted it threw about 30 seeds,I grew 2 of the seeds and they were females not hermies

weed plants are funny,I’ve tried crossing everything lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@jollycanna all the great plants from ch9 in my thread (only need to see page 1 for examples) were bred with feminized seeds or plants. I had great success for years through hundred of these seeds. And the stress seeds i have found from mistakes and picky plants did not reverse (no nanners) even if the mom did from grower error.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
A feminized seed even a bagseed is not a “herm” (hermaphrodite). It is reversed from not producing ethylene. The hormone that keeps plants female. Thats what happens in nature from stress too. Your feminized plant fears are unfounded and old news. There are many many threads on this if you want to keep arguing fake science.
yeah herm weed sucks it has a very distinct effect that kind of shakes up the high experience i dont like smoking herm weed... but fem seeds are different.
so fem mom x reg pollen male = a stable seed exhibiting dominant traits of the mom plant.

im saying chemdog is probably a reg seed from reg male x reg female... unless there is false info on fems. how old is your oldest fem plant and does she still have the magic of the first round?

budgie

budgie

I’ve sprayed female plants with CS spray and they didn’t produce pollen sacks,definitely some strains are better for spraying ,I’ve had this happen on both auto and photo plants
@jollycanna all the great plants from ch9 in my thread (only need to see page 1 for examples) were bred with feminized seeds or plants. I had great success for years through hundred of these seeds. And the stress seeds i have found from mistakes and picky plants did not reverse (no nanners) even if the mom did from grower error.

budgie

budgie

This is my sour gorilla strain
Gorilla glue/sour kush
Look how pretty she is,and she’s an auto
Sprayed gorilla glue female with CS spray
FDED8C65 28BD 45F6 86A9 60D4562BD375

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yeah herm weed sucks it has a very distinct effect that kind of shakes up the high experience i dont like smoking herm weed... but fem seeds are different.
so fem mom x reg pollen male = a stable seed exhibiting dominant traits of the mom plant.

im saying chemdog is probably a reg seed from reg male x reg female... unless there is false info on fems. how old is your oldest fem plant and does she still have the magic of the first round?

you cant tell if you are smoking a reversed plant. And you cant tell a feminized clone from a regular bred one and mom picked.

Like i said. Your fears are unfounded.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’ve sprayed female plants with CS spray and they didn’t produce pollen sacks,definitely some strains are better for spraying ,I’ve had this happen on both auto and photo plants

That breeder once told me he grew a whole crop of Blue lemon thai for seeds and got no viable pollen at all. Commercial sized grow reversed for nothing. Guess they are pretty stable.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
you cant tell if you are smoking a reversed plant. And you cant tell a feminized clone from a regular bred one and mom picked.

Like i said. Your fears are unfounded.
Yeah but I can tell if I'm smoking a herm... lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How can you tell unless you’re smoking seeds in your joint lol,people do smoke hermie plants

we side by side grew and blind tested bulb types, nutes, flushing, etc.

not one patient, mrs mmg or I could ever reliably pick out any of it. As long as its grown and dried properly it can all be good.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
You arent sure what a “herm” actually is.

and no you cant tell. How could you?
pal yes i can the smoke of a legit herm is differ. i won a bet night surfing and the prize was 1 fat herm budded plant and 1 molo blueberry where was sweet. brah i know the smoke of a naturally bananaed plant cuz for a while was just popping seeds and was not breeder seeds from a-dam or cali but home grow some on purpose but some just accidents pollen issue... and we got legit herms. this was a few yrs b4 arjan dropped the fems and greenhouse split and shanti baba went to do nirvana or was it another company the one with black widow... i know herm buds and it is a different smoke im talking the [plant that hermed smoking that cuz its the only weed get... idk what worse i guess smoking shake... but all the peeps grew chem trash... so maybe the shake was better for me lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

pal yes i can the smoke of a legit herm is differ. i won a bet night surfing and the prize was 1 fat herm budded plant and 1 molo blueberry where was sweet. brah i know the smoke of a naturally bananaed plant cuz for a while was just popping seeds and was not breeder seeds from a-dam or cali but home grow some on purpose but some just accidents pollen issue... and we got legit herms. this was a few yrs b4 arjan dropped the fems and greenhouse split and shanti baba went to do nirvana or was it another company the one with black widow... i know herm buds and it is a different smoke im talking the [plant that hermed smoking that cuz its the only weed get... idk what worse i guess smoking shake... but all the peeps grew chem trash... so maybe the shake was better for me lol

you mean you were smoking nanners?

Otherwise what you are saying makes no sense. You cant tell once cleaned if it was seedy bud. I have smoked my own stress seed buds. Not the seeds of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom