using a fem plant with a reg male will it work?

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
How can you tell unless you’re smoking seeds in your joint lol,people do smoke hermie plants
like many back in the day would just cut bananas off as they popped. or would just remove the plant dry n smoke

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
you mean you were smoking nanners?

Otherwise what you are saying makes no sense. You cant tell once cleaned if it was seedy bud. I have smoked my own stress seed buds. Not the seeds of course.
no i was smoking the bud on the plant that popped the tiny weinnies... and it was a different effect n head space from the non herm plants of the patch. i mean id try pull it b4 it grew seeds sometimes probably got the seeds nasty oily taste. but the effect was different...

some of the mainland guys are fucking pushers ive smoked so many of you dudes out and te;lling me like they have had the best im like what is that based on im talking 1 hit is like taking 8th of shrooms and they are like what ever mine is better yeah maybe on the actual smoke as in the flavor n smoking experience but i know when im talking to a hallow shell cuz dudes soaring high...then they dont remember but cuz they are shit fuck pushers they trash talk but everyone knows they are just tiny ego jealous cuz never in a million yrs could they get that kind of effect on a plant. comparing 2hr of effect to a 3day as in 72hr coast down... im all organic now. my bud i can smoke at 1am go to sleep at 2 or 3 and not want to or need to smoked until atleast 12hrs later... nug not concentrate that is contentment ,that is rare... i use to wake up 2 or 3 x a night needing NEEDING to toke to get back to sleep. now no more. and dude legit herm buds suck n its not just a seedy issue. and i wouldnt smoke CS sprayed plants cuz that is dangerous and i stopped smoking chemical trash a long time ago.
naturally hermed plant are shitty smoke... but fem seed plants are the shit often better then regs in the way that you get closer to the plant you ant to smoke not so much variation.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

no i was smoking the bud on the plant that popped the tiny weinnies... and it was a different effect n head space from the non herm plants of the patch. i mean id try pull it b4 it grew seeds sometimes probably got the seeds nasty oily taste. but the effect was different...

some of the mainland guys are fucking pushers ive smoked so many of you dudes out and te;lling me like they have had the best im like what is that based on im talking 1 hit is like taking 8th of shrooms and they are like what ever mine is better yeah maybe on the actual smoke as in the flavor n smoking experience but i know when im talking to a hallow shell cuz dudes soaring high...then they dont remember but cuz they are shit fuck pushers they trash talk but everyone knows they are just tiny ego jealous cuz never in a million yrs could they get that kind of effect on a plant. comparing 2hr of effect to a 3day as in 72hr coast down... im all organic now. my bud i can smoke at 1am go to sleep at 2 or 3 and not want to or need to smoked until atleast 12hrs later... nug not concentrate that is contentment ,that is rare... i use to wake up 2 or 3 x a night needing NEEDING to toke to get back to sleep. now no more. and dude legit herm buds suck n its not just a seedy issue. and i wouldnt smoke CS sprayed plants cuz that is dangerous and i stopped smoking chemical trash a long time ago.
naturally hermed plant are shitty smoke... but fem seed plants are the shit often better then regs in the way that you get closer to the plant you ant to smoke not so much variation.

ok. I guess we will agree to disagree.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
A feminized seed even a bagseed is not a “herm” (hermaphrodite). It is reversed from not producing ethylene. The hormone that keeps plants female. Thats what happens in nature from stress too. Your feminized plant fears are unfounded and old news. There are many many threads on this if you want to keep arguing fake science.
i love quality fem seeds. im talking about how i thought chemdog came to 5seeds... because 91 n b4 hawaii had big grows, green harvest could only do so much... (no one was on the take cough hahaha) now the scene is different no as much guys popping 10k beans to grow all in hawaii soil... its a cali clones n cup winner clones. protected strains and seeds from overseas... rare are the cross chances these days. a lot of guys pout here dont even grow hawaii budz in my opinion cuz they have no hawaii micro life in their mediums. and brah i love mainland strains, if i could ever fucking get them lol, i quit the life a long time ago and just get from online. over 7yrs out the life an just med growing. but still my fucking trashy 707truthband fem seed would beat most dues outin an honest compitition... it had flavor and after taste sweet linger for minutes and a soaring creeping high that lasted... n fucking trippy.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i love quality fem seeds. im talking about how i thought chemdog came to 5seeds... because 91 n b4 hawaii had big grows, green harvest could only do so much... (no one was on the take cough hahaha) now the scene is different no as much guys popping 10k beans to grow all in hawaii soil... its a cali clones n cup winner clones. protected strains and seeds from overseas... rare are the cross chances these days. a lot of guys pout here dont even grow hawaii budz in my opinion cuz they have no hawaii micro life in their mediums. and brah i love mainland strains, if i could ever fucking get them lol, i quit the life a long time ago and just get from online. over 7yrs out the life an just med growing. but still my fucking trashy 707truthband fem seed would beat most dues outin an honest compitition... it had flavor and after taste sweet linger for minutes and a soaring creeping high that lasted... n fucking trippy.

the blue lemon thai is like that. Old school thai trippy. Shame the breeder has gone away. Never sent me my last order.

And i bet its the soil and trace elements in hawaii that makes such great weed.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
ok. I guess we will agree to disagree.
i see your sweet profile, and epic pictures... but i know what i have experienced. and herm bud sucks as in the plant that popped the nanners smoking that bud sucks... but you smoked CS sprayed plants i want to hear about that. i herd it was bad to smoke.... also keep in mind im super sensitive to chemicals n anything so i get exaggerated detox effects.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
the blue lemon thai is like that. Old school thai trippy. Shame the breeder has gone away. Never sent me my last order.

And i bet its the soil and trace elements in hawaii that makes such great weed.
ive had 2 out of body experiences on just buds... an a few times where i was tripping ballz like full blown visual cartoon land like that fucking dare cartoon that got most of us to just say yes i wanna smoke weed n do drugs... also can you link ch9 pls

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i see your sweet profile, and epic pictures... but i know what i have experienced. and herm bud sucks as in the plant that popped the nanners smoking that bud sucks... but you smoked CS sprayed plants i want to hear about that. i herd it was bad to smoke.... also keep in mind im super sensitive to chemicals n anything so i get exaggerated detox effects.

you dont smoke plants sprayed with cs. And pro’s use sts.

You spray to block ethylene which allows male flowers to form. Then you collect pollen or let self pollinate. But you only use the seeds. You cant smoke where you sprayed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ive had 2 out of body experiences on just buds... an a few times where i was tripping ballz like full blown visual cartoon land like that fucking dare cartoon that got most of us to just say yes i wanna smoke weed n do drugs... also can you link ch9 pls

like i said. Ch9 is gone. Websites down. 35 year history though.

And the 2 trippiest weeds i smoked were one gram of nasty sticky ugly looking imported African Black we got in the 80’s got 4 of us laughing and tripping out over everything like acid on a small bowl.

and the other was real imported 1983 Maui wowie. Wow was the right word for it.

Most potent by far though was the real old school putrid flower smelling skunk weed. :-)

budgie

budgie

And the 2 trippiest weeds i smoked were one gram of nasty sticky ugly looking imported African Black we got in the 80’s got 4 of us laughing and tripping out over everything like acid on a small bowl.

Most potent by far though was the real old school putrid flower smelling skunk weed. :-)

If you like the old school strains check out AKbeans website he’s in the states he’s got all the old strains

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter

African black epic, i herd stories of that one.
I've had some insane trippy African budz
I have never had real Maui wowie as far as i remember and i lived on Maui a while...lol

big island genetics has roadkill skunk beans, his kauai electric was epic so there is a good chance its legit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom