Using ebb n flow fittings vs Quick connects

• Thread starter CannaColorado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

one inch bulkheads and tubing? would I still use the half inch for the feed?

J

jack the reaper

your strain

that G13xHash Plant is the Mr. Nice strain huh?
im really interested to see how that goes for you. i have the same strain from Sensi in Amsterdam, I bought them in Jan '07 and they have been chillin in my fridge since. cant wait to see how they go for you.
good luck!

M

MediMary

hey quick question if anyone knows, Im having trouble finding the info.
I have 2 of these for my drains

and these for my feed line,

does anyone know what size hole saw I need to order?

Also does DD use the .5 or .7 EC converison
Thanks a ton.

N

noone88

You're using grommets and everyone here is either using quick connects or E&F fittings.

You need to buy a hex shank spade bit set and then size the grommet to the bit.

L

Lost

Medimary, I went from those seals to ebb and flow fittings. The fittings or bulkheads are the bomb..

If you want to see, I have a grow diary for a while back called Tubgirls. I basically did a passive current setup with those fittings.. Only drains tho.

M

MediMary

lost I just read the whloe tubgirls thread(great thread, pre mpb), but I couldnt find where you mention what size drill bit(hole saw) you used for the grommets.

u dont by chance remember off the top of your head?
thanks my friend... if not no worries.
I also plan on taking ur advice on the ebb and flow fittings u posted earlier, I just have some extra grommets I never used laying around, just wanted to do a little experiment, but when I do my 4 plant set up eff and flow all the way:smiley_joint:

L

Lost

Damn Medimary, I forget. I have a hole saw set so I just match the seal to the hole saw size. I "think" it was 1 1/2 or 1 3/4..

M

MediMary

no worries brother.. do you have a recommendation for a hole saw kit. im looking online.. lots of options though

*edit*
its size 13/16 spade bit for the 1/2" inch GH grommet
still trying to find what size for the 1 1/4" grommet

N

noone88

The best way to size grommets to bit sizes is to go to home depot/lowes. It's very difficult to size it correctly by going online.

And then you still have to test drill/fit the grommets. Buy a lid and start drilling!

Top Bottom