Using Hair Trimmers on Cannabis with $30 Electric Trimmer - Check it out!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I found this online the other day when I was looking at the bonsai electric scissors. I bought a pair at home depot for 30bucks and helped my boy trim up his mango haze that he took down. These things work amazing for the rough trim, taking the fans off and the long bud leaves. You just run it up the branch like a pair of hair clippers. I am hooked now, and they are cordless!

Using hair trimmers on cannabis

F

FrostyleavesLA

Using hair trimmers on cannabis​

The cannabis industry is growing exponentially, and with it comes a whole range of new products, including those designed for trimming marijuana buds. After all, if you’re going to take the time to cultivate your own cannabis flowers, you want them to look their best. But how do you trim your cannabis properly? And what tools should you use? Many commercial growers swear by using hair trimmers on their plants, claiming that they give the best results. In this article, we’ll explore the ins and outs of using a hair trimmer on cannabis and see if it’s worth your while.

How do cannabis trimmers work?​

Cannabis trimmers are specially designed machines that trim the leaves and buds of the cannabis plant. They work by using a series of rotating blades to quickly and efficiently remove excess material from the plant. Trimmers are an essential part of the cannabis cultivation process, as they help to increase yields and improve the quality of the final product.

Cannabis trimmers typically have two or three different types of blades, which can be made from stainless steel, carbon steel, or titanium. The most common type of blade is the rotary blade, which consists of a circular disc with sharp teeth that rotate around a central axis. The second type of blade is the reciprocating blade, which has a series of straight blades that move back and forth in a linear motion. Finally, there are also shearing blades, which are similar to scissors and are used to cut through larger leaves and stems.

Most cannabis trimmers are operated by hand, although some models may come with an electric motor. When trimming by hand, it is important to use a steady and even pressure so that all of the leaves and buds are trimmed evenly. It is also important to keep the trimmer clean and sharp so that it doesn’t damage the plants.

Cannabis trimming is a delicate process, but if done properly it can greatly improve the quality and yield of your crop.

How to use a hair trimmer on cannabis​

If you're looking to trim your cannabis plants, a hair trimmer is a great tool to use. Here's how to use a hair trimmer on cannabis plants:

1. Start by trimming any large fan leaves that are hanging off the plant. These leaves won't do much for the final product, so it's best to get rid of them.

2. Once the large fan leaves are removed, you can start trimming away any small leaves or buds that are growing in areas that you don't want them to. Be careful not to remove too much, as this can affect the yield of your final product.

3. When you're happy with the shape of your plant, it's time to start trimming the actual buds themselves. Start from the bottom and work your way up, slowly removing any excess leaves or stems.

4. Once the buds are trimmed, they're ready for curing! Hang them upside down in a cool, dark place and enjoy your beautifully trimmed cannabis plants!

The benefits of using a hair trimmer on cannabis​

When it comes to trimming your cannabis, a hair trimmer is the best tool for the job. Here are some of the benefits of using a hair trimmer on cannabis:

1. A hair trimmer will give you a clean cut every time.

2. A hair trimmer is much faster than trimming by hand.

3. A hair trimmer will save you time and money in the long run.

4. A hair trimmer is much easier to use than scissors.

5. A hair trimmer will give you more control over your cuts.

The different types of hair trimmers available​

Hair trimmers come in all shapes and sizes, from small handheld models to large floor-standing units. There are also a variety of attachment options available, such as combs and guards, to help you achieve the perfect trim.

When choosing a hair trimmer, it's important to consider the size and power of the unit, as well as the attachments that come with it. For example, if you're looking for a trimmer that can handle thick hair, you'll need a more powerful unit than someone who only wants to touch up their bangs. And if you plan on using your trimmer in tight spaces or around delicate areas, like your ears or nose, look for one with smaller blades and attachment options.

Which type of hair trimmer is best for cannabis?​

There are many different types of hair trimmers available on the market, so it can be tricky to know which one is best for cannabis. In general, you want to look for a trimmer that is designed for use with sensitive skin. This will help to avoid any irritation or discomfort when trimming your cannabis.

There are also trimmers available that have specifically been designed for use with cannabis. These trimmers often come with adjustable settings and special blades that make trimming your cannabis a breeze. If you are serious about growing and consuming cannabis, then investing in a quality trimmer is definitely worth the money.

Conclusion​

While there are many ways to trim cannabis, using hair trimmers is one of the most efficient and cost-effective options available. Not only are they safe to use on your plants, but they also help you achieve a clean cut and quick results. Plus, with their easy-to-maintain blades and adjustable settings, you can quickly tailor them to meet all of your specific needs. So if you've been searching for an easier way to keep up with your clipping duties - try out a set of hair trimmers today!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

nice find dude Im on my way to the deepz to grab a pair

hell yea bro. these are the shiznitz. did you grab yourself a pair?

What brand is the trimmer? Can you post a link? thanks

it is made by homelite. they were right in the lawn and garden center at my local homedepot. here is the link. you can order them right of the site i think
just go to the home depot website and type in homelite grass shears in the search box and they will pop right up

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

wow, very interesting. anyone else give them a shot? did you do the whole cut w/ these alone? is it only good for fan leaves? can u get the leaves sticking out of the flowers? or do u need to switch over to hand cutting for a bit?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

wow, very interesting. anyone else give them a shot? did you do the whole cut w/ these alone? is it only good for fan leaves? can u get the leaves sticking out of the flowers? or do u need to switch over to hand cutting for a bit?

you can get everything except little sugars with these including long leaves sticking out of the bud. i would imagine with some strains that have extremely high caylax to leaf ratios you could do the entire trim with these

I

ibTheMan

Lol, lets see an action video. if there cordless you could use um outdoors!!!!!!!!!!

do they mess the bud all up?

K

kamdavs

i bought one from HD the other day, just worried about the cordless part, wonder how long they will work before i have to charge it. I bought two, so hopefully one can charge while i use the other one and switch it and so forth.

I

ICON

doing a little searching of my own i found sun joe hedges a little more at $40 but comes with an extra blade.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, with something like that I could conceivably get all the OD girls trimmed of fans pre-chop. Brilliant!

K

KGJ

I gave these a try and they didn't work that well for me. You had to angle the blades just right and found I could actually get more done with a combination of tearing leaves off by hand and using fiskar shears.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I gave these a try and they didn't work that well for me. You had to angle the blades just right and found I could actually get more done with a combination of tearing leaves off by hand and using fiskar shears.

Not reccomending for manicuring just trimming ...

H

HolyMunchies

I don't think these are the exact ones that we tried out about 2 years ago think they were black and decker ones but we picked up 2 of them and charged for 8 hrs lasted 15 min LOL. I believe the instructions said to charge for 24 hours and would work for 1-2 hours but we ended up just throwing them as we had many hours of work to do. They were nice while running and if you could wire them to avoid the battery you would be ok.

TortureKill

TortureKill

haha I think I will stick to plucking and Fiskars for manicuring.

Top Bottom