Using snow for purified water?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Lol, you guys are spot on. The absolute worst are those continue to stay butt hurt long after they have been proven wrong and the conversation is over.

🤣

Even better is when they complain about it to other people, forgetting to mention how they were wrong 🤭

Fun times, fun times. 👍

BigCube

BigCube

can everyone just smoke joints and be nice

Sadly I think the forum is getting more popular. Not bad in itself, but it seems like we are getting more of the rollitup type crowd lately.

I refrain from calling anyone names, ascribing intentions to them despite the lack of evidence of said intentions. I also respect the person I am talking to until they show they no longer deserve it. Sadly that's too hard for a lot of people that are used to the youtube comment section or facebook style of communication.

My involvement in a conversation must meet one of two requirements; my entertainment or a chance to educate/be educated. Once neither of those requirements are met, I have no reason to take part.

That's why I push back on nonsense, that's why I'm always laughing. 👍
None of that name calling stuff bothers me, facts only pls. 😀

N

Newber

its Fat Tuesday, all you have to do is eat well, drink a bunch, smoke weed, and be nice! .... and I'm Baptist so I just skip over lent lol. Happy Farmin'

Top Bottom