• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
That's just insane people would do that glad I wasn't from that generation 😅 that's just so gross I wouldn't even smoke that flower called flo or mellow yellow 😅 🙃
This was as recent as 2010

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I consulted on a grow where they were feeding their girls cows milk for ferts! LOL! I thought it was a joke but they took it all the way to harvest! Impressive! 😄

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

I consulted on a grow where they were feeding their girls cows milk for ferts! LOL! I thought it was a joke but they took it all the way to harvest! Impressive! 😄
I well I would believe that one considering how much nutrients are in milk to feed the babies I could see a great health outcome with that smart just never thought of that!

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Considering Cal Mag... main ingredient there being Calcium
Yeah but also foods could affect that as well depending the vegetables fruits who knows what the other levels could be or how high the calcium is! It would also depend on the function of the liver and how much it processes or just junks out the bad stuff in urin to cleanse the body! What about all the bad stuff in there that your body rids of the poison

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Yeah but also foods could affect that as well depending the vegetables fruits who knows what the other levels could be or how high the calcium is! It would also depend on the function of the liver and how much it processes or just junks out the bad stuff in urin to cleanse the body! What about all the bad stuff in there that your body rids of the poison
We are now entering the territory of growing with Gatorade because it has electrolytes paradigm

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

On a grow site I used to use, someone claimed to water with coconut water. That would be an expensive grow.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

I think the intent was to use it as a "wetting agent" for dry soils that repel water.
Interesting I thought they were using it so the plants would stay hydrated 😆 still that would be so expensive coconut water is very expensive I could see for a small grow maybe not bad idea for a few plants !

shaganja

shaganja

People have been using blood for ferts at least 5000 years. Catfish heads and guts are awesome.
Yup! Two years now. Carp last year. Smelt this year.
20220501 004003
20220501 002157
20210502 183148
20210522 154623

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom