Using urine for fertilizer, creating the best wee for weed...

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
In the spring I'll be using all my "facilities" to enhance my outdoor grow, and that will likely include some plants in remote areas, with that thought in mind, I decided to dedicate this thread to furthering and exploring this topic in hopes of improving my phallus based growing techniqes.

Walking though the woods fully hydrated and with reserve 2 liter should be a "spot on" approach to obtaining excellent returns, with a minimalist approach. For those guys with little hand syndrome, it's a chance for redemption, and restoring one's self image, and confidence. Redeem your lost manhood.

During a pee, a healthy adult will release 11g nitrogen/urea, 1g phosphorus/super-phosphate and 2.5g potassium.
Urine is 95 per cent water, 2.5 per cent of which is urea, and a further 2.5 per cent of which is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones and enzymes.

I've been taking a "maxi" mult-vitamin B suppliment, and 500 mg Vit C. And because riboflavin and other B vitamins are water-soluble, your body dissolves any excess and excretes it in — you guessed it — your urine. Vitamin C is metabolized in the liver and excreted by the kidneys. The renal threshold for excretion of vitamin C is 1.4 mg/100 mL. Excess vitamin C is excreted unchanged in the urine.

Use fresh Urine! The smell of ammonia also indicates a drop in nutritional content. Use old wee directly on your compost heap.

There is also the added pleasure of feeling that you are a more integrated part of the cycle of growth in your garden; in the loop, not exempted from it. Happy gardening - and remember these golden rules...

Have any ideas that might enhance this process, please she your ideas.

Last edited:
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

The NPK works out to be about 10-1-4.....not exactly ideal but then again it's close enough to grow plants.

Never really understood the fascination with urine. But then again some people like urine so much they want other people to pee on them!!!!

Whatever floats your boat.....just don't get any on me......or my plants! LMAO!

I know what you mean MiMed!!

It seems we stay free from them for the most part, but every now and then we get a pee pee lover!! LOL!

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
This again:)
I once new a girl that like to be peed on, but I didn’t.
I peed in her🤫
Yea, I was got really stoned, and took all those vitamins, and I was peeing seeing it all go to waste, then it hit me. GENIUS IDEA! Pure enlightenment.

Suddenly, the whole world started to make sense, and I got this sense of being part of something much bigger. THE CIRCLE OF LIFE. How many times can I recycle the same joint?

IMG 20201211 145745869
Last edited:
Top Bottom