Using urine for fertilizer, creating the best wee for weed...

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Where did you have that stashed ........ my older brother by 12 years grew a plant on dog droppings it grew really red stemmed and as it it dried n cured in our barn all you could smell on the buds was dog shit it stank like it was stuck to your shoe , he sampled some after it was cured and was pretty badly sick he said it was so strong and the taste so foul it scared him straight for many years after that , he trashed the plant into our compost system all you could smell was dog crap in Dads garden for a week or so . Od .

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Why not... Use any ressource you have available to grow weed :-)
Now... Who's going to take one for the team and start pooping in their indoor tent to check if there is any benefits... fertiliser and/or Co2 😂

Homesteader

Homesteader

There is a start up company in Brattleboro, Vermont that uses urine to convert into Nitrogen fertilizer. Rich earth Institute it is called. Certainly doable but thanks for reminding me why I grow my own.

"wastewater treatment methods require costs of between $200 to $275 to remove a pound of nitrogen from sewage. By diverting urine before it enters wastewater systems, the cost of producing nitrogen from liquid human excreta falls to around $20 per pound"

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, can't say much about poo, unless like Od says, your a veggie and don't eat meat, but I do think wee has great potential, and really does have the benefit of saving resources, if these types of issues are important. (they are too me). Not only the fresh water and resources wasted reclaiming what would normally go to reclamation, those grams add up over time.

But also those nutrients you would otherwise be procuring for the grow, the plastic created for their production, and the gasoline and electricity used to get them onsite.

Long ago, in a place called the 70's people lived a lot different than they do now, and it was changing back then, no doubt, but connections to the earth were still pretty strong in American Society, at least. IMO, That way of life had more meaning, and doing things the natural way sometimes has a whole lot of wisdom behind it. Future generations need to tap into that lost wisdom, and utilize them for their inherent worth.

You never know when the internet could go down, and you won't be able to google you way out of anything/everything anymore. The world simply wasn't always this way, information about anything at your fingertips. If that ever happens, there's going to be a millions, maybe billions of clueless people, who won't have a clue how to get something done in this world.

People who utilize the natural resources around themselves have an inherent advantage over the rest of society. I think things like flu are simply the beginning of the problems of the future.

growsince79

growsince79

I pee on the compost pile all the time. I've used it 8oz/gal indoors for N many times. Works faster than nutes. But I never use it during flower.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I pee on the compost pile all the time. I've used it 8oz/gal indoors for N many times. Works faster than nutes. But I never use it during flower.
Quiet correct I only use in veg cycle then I switch to Bananas and there skins for the flower cycle .... but that’s a hole new thread to start . We use mangos 🥭 peach , pears as well they make a wonderful food for the flowering plants .

growsince79

growsince79

Quiet correct I only use in veg cycle then I switch to Bananas and there skins for the flower cycle .... but that’s a hole new thread to start . We use mangos 🥭 peach , pears as well they make a wonderful food for the flowering plants .
Do you throw the chicken shit in the compost pile?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
In the spring I'll be using all my "facilities" to enhance my outdoor grow, and that will likely include some plants in remote areas, with that thought in mind, I decided to dedicate this thread to furthering and exploring this topic in hopes of improving my phallus based growing techniqes.

Walking though the woods fully hydrated and with reserve 2 liter should be a "spot on" approach to obtaining excellent returns, with a minimalist approach. For those guys with little hand syndrome, it's a chance for redemption, and restoring one's self image, and confidence. Redeem your lost manhood.

During a pee, a healthy adult will release 11g nitrogen/urea, 1g phosphorus/super-phosphate and 2.5g potassium.
Urine is 95 per cent water, 2.5 per cent of which is urea, and a further 2.5 per cent of which is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones and enzymes.

I've been taking a "maxi" mult-vitamin B suppliment, and 500 mg Vit C. And because riboflavin and other B vitamins are water-soluble, your body dissolves any excess and excretes it in — you guessed it — your urine. Vitamin C is metabolized in the liver and excreted by the kidneys. The renal threshold for excretion of vitamin C is 1.4 mg/100 mL. Excess vitamin C is excreted unchanged in the urine.

Use fresh Urine! The smell of ammonia also indicates a drop in nutritional content. Use old wee directly on your compost heap.

There is also the added pleasure of feeling that you are a more integrated part of the cycle of growth in your garden; in the loop, not exempted from it. Happy gardening - and remember these golden rules...

Have any ideas that might enhance this process, please she your ideas.

Wait. Let me make sure I understand. We are all inside on this side of the world because... winter.

And because plants all of the sudden need Vitamin C that our liver wait wtf.

Back to inside... so I'm supposed to piss in my plants. And then harvest. And then smoke it. Really. You guys get twisted tits over a microscopic bug (mites) but you'll smoke your own piss? Ok. Couple more questions:

1) Does febreeze REALLY mask the odor or does your house smell like a stale preschool?

2) Do you PH your piss before you golden shower your plants?

3) Follow up to #1. Does anyone in your home suffer sensory challenges like the inability to smell?

4) Do you find a sharper urea like taste in your Skunk to be desireable?

5) What glorious % of THC increase have you experienced with your golden shower technique?

6) When you recycle your soil do you bother to rinse it and wash your piss ridden grow bags or do you just let the funk roll?

7) When LittleDabbie started advocating this bullshit once upon a time, I thought he was joking. You were joking right? Or is this another tornado wind on the plant theory? Please clarify.

8) Will your "Frankenstein Autos" have a Certified by Frank's Piss stamp on it?

9) Is this the kind of whack shit you want showing up next to your screen name on Google?

10) Follow up to #9... you ARE aware that as a wanna be breeder that people will google you and THCFarmer has excellent organic search I dexing power. Eg. Search for BOG Seeds Sour BluTooth lineage and right in the top 10 pops the BOG Tribute thread. To expound when someone searches for Frankster, will you really want people seeing Frank's Pissed Plants Theory? (Opps this line might actually make that happen)

11) Have you considered additional news headlines for this urine phenomena? Couple of suggestions for you:

Cannabis Breeder Franskter Endorses the Golden Shower Technique
Pissing Plants... Why They Could Save the World's Water Supply
Need an Extra Extra Funky Kick? Try Franster's new strain - AUTO PISS!
New Legacy Bean Box! Frankster's Pissed Panel Seeds Series

12) Follow up to #6, after you've pissed in your grow bags for 3 to 4 months, have you found that the microbes in your soil thrive or die when all of that bacteria hits them?

13) Follow up to #12, I heard a rumor that if you piss in your bags enough that it could cause piss diamonds in the soil. Can you please confirm?

14) Follow up to #10 this was all a big joke right or were you serious? Just trying to get my bearing straight on my virtual compass.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

Wait. Let me make sure I understand. We are all inside on this side of the world because... winter.

And because plants all of the sudden need Vitamin C that our liver wait wtf.

Back to inside... so I'm supposed to piss in my plants. And then harvest. And then smoke it. Really. You guys get twisted tits over a microscopic bug (mites) but you'll smoke your own piss? Ok. Couple more questions:

1) Does febreeze REALLY mask the odor or does your house smell like a stale preschool?

2) Do you PH your piss before you golden shower your plants?

3) Follow up to #1. Does anyone in your home suffer sensory challenges like the inability to smell?

4) Do you find a sharper urea like taste in your Skunk to be desireable?

5) What glorious % of THC increase have you experienced with your golden shower technique?

6) When you recycle your soil do you bother to rinse it and wash your piss ridden grow bags or do you just let the funk roll?

7) When LittleDabbie started advocating this bullshit once upon a time, I thought he was joking. You were joking right? Or is this another tornado wind on the plant theory? Please clarify.

8) Will your "Frankenstein Autos" have a Certified by Frank's Piss stamp on it?

9) Is this the kind of whack shit you want showing up next to your screen name on Google?

10) Follow up to #9... you ARE aware that as a wanna be breeder that people will google you and THCFarmer has excellent organic search I dexing power. Eg. Search for BOG Seeds Sour BluTooth lineage and right in the top 10 pops the BOG Tribute thread. To expound when someone searches for Frankster, will you really want people seeing Frank's Pissed Plants Theory? (Opps this line might actually make that happen)

11) Have you considered additional news headlines for this urine phenomena? Couple of suggestions for you:

Cannabis Breeder Franskter Endorses the Golden Shower Technique
Pissing Plants... Why They Could Save the World's Water Supply
Need an Extra Extra Funky Kick? Try Franster's new strain - AUTO PISS!
New Legacy Bean Box! Frankster's Pissed Panel Seeds Series

12) Follow up to #6, after you've pissed in your grow bags for 3 to 4 months, have you found that the microbes in your soil thrive or die when all of that bacteria hits them?

13) Follow up to #12, I heard a rumor that if you piss in your bags enough that it could cause piss diamonds in the soil. Can you please confirm?

14) Follow up to #10 this was all a big joke right or were you serious? Just trying to get my bearing straight on my virtual compass.
Ever eat rice? If so you ate pee. Most of the world uses human pee and poop for fertilizer. That said, I would'nt use it indoors except as a quick fix. 1 cup/gal for soil and you won't smell or taste it. Don't pee in your hydro res.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ever eat rice? If so you ate pee. Most of the world uses human pee and poop for fertilizer. That said, I would'nt use it indoors except as a quick fix. 1 cup/gal for soil and you won't smell or taste it. Don't pee in your hydro res.

But what if I wanted to pee in my hydro res? :D Ok well then I guess I like pee in my rice. But I draw the line at smoking it...

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I almost laughed so hard I peed from reading this thread... but I wouldn’t want to waste it I guess 🤔🤣

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

i would NEVER pee on my plants. Vice has a things on Pools land on youtube and this wing nut bro makes diluted pee water and then lays it on them. The real thing here is ammonium nitrate and UREA are very very cheap why waste time screwing around with that when you can use fert desigined to be a fert????? On a different note i called the zoo the outher day to inquire about manure, how cool would it be to be rockin like Rhino and Elephant? Got some Emu and Tortise?

Lets all go get some Bio Solids, and pee on em'!!!!!

And remember plants need electrolytes to grow so drink lots of Gatorade before you pee

Redbull works fine too, gives em WINGS!!

How does the golden goat get its golden?

What about trapping farts to boost the CO2 in indoor environment? Ditch the tank and hook up a cow!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom