Vaccinations we should have a choice

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amstercal

I actually have that quote in my post and I don't think that's what he's saying at all. I think people want to take it out of context. I explained before that it's obvious to anyone not looking for a secret plot that he means birth control, otherwise called "REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SERVICE." One poorly constructed sentence is not proof of eugenics. Gees, people, I hope nothing you say ever gets taken out of context.

If you have more than that same sentence I posted, please do post. I'm all ears. If you need me to elaborate why self-enforced population control through the availability and use of birth control is a good thing, just let me know.

S

spinkus

Here's an article l seen today while on Yahoo

Pediatricians turn away kids who aren't vaccinated

This whole conversation is very interesting to me...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The issues of autism and Tourette's Syndrome are near and dear to my heart. However, Tourette's appears to have a strong genetic link. So far no such link has been found for autism, but there appears to be a growing body of evidence that suggests that, while still generally to be considered a congenital condition, there may indeed be genetic precursors or links suggesting likelihood of developing the disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/05/health/research/05autism.html

P

paperplane

Not sure if it's just by chance but Bill Gates father is like the CEO of Planned Parenthood. Also Planned Parenthood has conspiracy's about the origin and the founder. Some saying she was a Nazi sympathizer and a believer in Eugenics. Its already fact that Planned Parenthood sterilized people in 3rd world countries. We had to apologize to Guatemalans for purposely infecting them with syphilis to perform experiments. I believe back in the 30's the good ole US of A practiced eugenics and also sterilized people to keep them from reproducing(not sure exact dates). We had to stop because it looked bad. Cause the person we were trying to KILL practiced the same thing. (Hitler)
I often wonder if people & our Government can really be this sinister?
Chemtrails?
Population Control through Vaccinations?
Processed food to purposely weaken and sicken the people?
Fluoride in water to do the same?
The deliberate destruction of the U.S. economy?
Bilderberg?

The plot thickens

A

amstercal

Not sure if it's just by chance but Bill Gates father is like the CEO of Planned Parenthood. Also Planned Parenthood has conspiracy's about the origin and the founder. Some saying she was a Nazi sympathizer and a believer in Eugenics. Its already fact that Planned Parenthood sterilized people in 3rd world countries. We had to apologize to Guatemalans for purposely infecting them with syphilis to perform experiments. I believe back in the 30's the good ole US of A practiced eugenics and also sterilized people to keep them from reproducing(not sure exact dates). We had to stop because it looked bad. Cause the person we were trying to KILL practiced the same thing. (Hitler)
I often wonder if people & our Government can really be this sinister?
Chemtrails?
Population Control through Vaccinations?
Processed food to purposely weaken and sicken the people?
Fluoride in water to do the same?
The deliberate destruction of the U.S. economy?
Bilderberg?

The plot thickens

I'm so not surprised that anyone affiliated with Planned Parenthood is under attack, not because I or anyone I know who's dealt with them has ever had a bad experience, but because it's an organization at the heart of abortion and birth control. Whether they're pro-life or just think women should be barefoot and pregnant, a lot of groups have made specious accusations and work against any group that wants women to have control of their own bodies. See religious groups shooting doctors in the back as they exit Planned Parenthood.

The founder was born in the 1800s and died in the 1960s. I'm sure she was racist as all hell. However, please furnish some proof she was into eugenics. I condemn the racism, but if you're going to nullify PP because of it's founder's racism in a time when it was commonly accepted, you're gonna have to ditch most of the organizations founded before the 1970s or so, and including the US government in general. Have you ever read the constitution? It basically says black people are 3/5 of a white man. You don't get much more racist than that.

And I'm sure the Gates-PP connection is not a coincidence. Your dad works with an organization he really believes in and you have billions your going to donate to help people, do you ignore the one your dad works for or used to? I hate that I'm defending Gates, but I think it's awful to accuse someone of eugenics without proof.

Most of the stuff you mention happened before 1950 and the rest is lacking in proof. Here's a list of other pre-1950 "conspiracies:" segregation, women not having a vote, Japanese internment. Got anything current, with proof from someone who knows real science? We should always question our government, our health care providers, anyone in great power like that. We should always try to educate ourselves. People in power should be transparent and liable for their actions. I don't think we should go around accusing people of doing things without proof.

Even if I can swallow that some of those things are actually happening, your saying that there are people doing these things intentionally to harm others is just slander and inflammatory propaganda, at least without real proof.

true grit

true grit

Im just curious how the layman is supposed to bring this proof forward? and yes hit the nail on the head- bilderberg. most think alex jones is crazy, but all that shit points in the same direction- consistently.

SM- Honestly to your last post, I don't pay attention to anything religious. I find it rather humorous/ignorant and instead of arguing with them/anyone, i just ignore it all. They are free to do whatever they please as long as they leave me alone. do i think having "23 kids and counting" is good? Hell no. But so it goes, let me do the 'drugs' i do and live the way i live and ill let em live theirs.

A

amstercal

TG--I wasn't asking anyone to go do experiments or anything, but if someone can't find a single story from a respected news outlet, nothing from college professors or even papers written by PhD candidates or doctors that have good science, maybe they shouldn't make vicious accusations. Hell, this place's motto seems to be, "Pics or it didn't happen." Why are there two standards going on here?
I think someone claiming they grew 40 lbs off 2kw is a lot less egregious than accusing someone of eugenics without proof. I think sometimes people forget their words have power.

true grit

true grit

But again at that point- they are just words. My point was that the powers that be, that are being blamed, would not allow any normal person or person of influence to have any info or any info that appeared credible. How can one prove eugenics? To me, if they are doing a good job, no one would notice.

I don't respect any mainstream new source btw. Plenty of scientific evidence, or first hand experience, etc in many of these "conspiracy theories", but when ya try to show any relation to evidence- its just that conspiracy. Guess what I'm saying is that you are asking for something thats a double edged sword.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Im just curious how the layman is supposed to bring this proof forward? and yes hit the nail on the head- bilderberg. most think alex jones is crazy, but all that shit points in the same direction- consistently.

SM- Honestly to your last post, I don't pay attention to anything religious. I find it rather humorous/ignorant and instead of arguing with them/anyone, i just ignore it all. They are free to do whatever they please as long as they leave me alone. do i think having "23 kids and counting" is good? Hell no. But so it goes, let me do the 'drugs' i do and live the way i live and ill let em live theirs.
You're getting where I'm headed, though. When a belief system becomes dogmatic, it becomes pseudo-religious. And that's what I see happening with people's ideas about vaccinations. Yes, we should have a choice. A fully informed choice. What I read is more like people want to dispose of all advances that have been made in the past 200 years.

And where's the uproar for the really important issue--antibiotic/antimicrobials used commonly in the home? As shower soaps, hand soaps, and clothes washing detergents. These products are a real problem and most folks haven't a clue because they don't understand how bacteria can work, sharing the Genes for Success not only with others of their own species, but across species. And all it takes is ONE successful bacterium to do this and we now have MRSA and whatever it was that killed my grandfather last year.

Top Bottom