Vanilla Kush And Personal Strain Gen2

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I only have one tent fully set up now. Next week I plan to do a little shopping so I can start popping seeds and veg separately. I'm trying to figure out the timing of everything so its more perpetual.

I like my spread for ease. Every 60days I flower. A 4x5 tent works perfect to prep not just the next 4 but also room for some
Clone work and popping seeds. Because sometimes you need choices. I find this set up is both relatively easy to maintain and it makes great use for the square footage.

Thanks for the props on my training. I feel like I can push these girls pretty well into shape. If I could do more and had more time I would love to do more artist work.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Short walk around. Few weeks to go still today is day 40 since flip. Everything seems to be progressing as expected and I’m relitively happy with how things look. Trhe vanilla kush seems to run a bit longer in my last runs (almost 2 weeks longer to finish than my personal strain). The colas seems to be gaining some girth and over a dozen I measured from the tops are over a foot tall from the ScrOG canopy. With better manifolding I could both increase my coverage and enlarge the cola size even more, with more even spread of nutrients through the manifolding. It’s always an adventure.

Whatcha think so far?

View attachment D7262B4E-F0CE-4AC9-9D21-5C7439C52891.MOV

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I only have one tent fully set up now. Next week I plan to do a little shopping so I can start popping seeds and veg separately. I'm trying to figure out the timing of everything so its more perpetual.

Base your schedule off your flower tent. Make sure your ScrOG is adjustable. Also if running different strains in a ScrOG understand it’s a pia.

Phylex

Phylex

Base your schedule off your flower tent. Make sure your ScrOG is adjustable. Also if running different strains in a ScrOG understand it’s a pia.
I'm not sure how I've missed all of these updates. Everything is looking great! I've since purchased everything I need to veg separately. I started my seeds when my flower tent was right around week 2 or 3 I believe.

This first run has definitely been a great learning experience from all of my mistakes.

Phylex

Phylex

Thinking of adding two of these to my flower tent. Would mean ordering this weekend and pulling and rebuilding the entire flower light, but to get some uvb up in there would be great.

Does anyone know how far these need to be kept from the canopy?

http://www.solacure.com/superb.html
I plan on doing the same thing for the next grow after watching that video. On their website they mentioned they should be hung at the same height as the current light. (One on each side.) In their verbiage they talk about side by side with HPS, but in one of the pictures it looks like they're mounted to a QB set up. I gather it doesn't matter on the light, it should just be mounted at the same height.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

After scoping it again I decided much of my personal strain was ready for chop. I took 30 colas by the time I finished. A couple quick shots as I hung some of the tops. Th flash made a funny reflection from the frost, like a paint brush went down the side. Typically I wet trim, but this time I’m going to see how these do like this for a bit.

B843941B 074C 4CF0 85C5 7A513D24A6A4

68A1FAE9 4FB8 4102 8FAB 05812ABB4213
33F6E961 E0D6 40C5 BCB3 F0EE1658A0CE

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Top Bottom