Vape or bong???

• Thread starter Smokinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokinator

I'm a religious bong user but people have been giving me mixed reactions about the vaporizer. I'm wondering what the farmers think about which is better; vaporizer or bong???

jagle

jagle

i prefer joints as my favorite method, something about rollin em up i love, now on your bong vrs vape, ive used bongs and vapes alot too, just prefer bongs, something about vapes i dunno, i like to see the smoke you know

420king-MASSES

i love vapin but that being said im a BONG SLUT and PROUD OF IT

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
joints, bong and vape, love them all!

I do bong rips most though

G

goleboy

Step up to some vapor bong hits...I got my volcano hooked up and running through my sovreignty peyote pillar and it's straight jacuzzi tub action that rocks your world....let me find the pic

C

c4NN4daze

I've always been a joint guy. I just purchased a Volcano about five days ago. lol I LOVE IT........ It gives you a high unlike anything. ANYTHING. A truth to being healthy and about the whole "seeing the smoke thing"....you can, with a volcano. And it would be vapor...not smoke. lmfao Worth the investment farmers! CeeDee:volcano:

supercharged

supercharged

bro it all depends on the effect u want from your bud... in my opinion bongs r a heavier more narcotic effect whereas vap's r more of a high (cause ur not burning the organic matter very much theres a lot less smoke) but there seems 2b a higher ceiling smokin vap's

just my experience bro, every1s different though

supercharged

supercharged

I've always been a joint guy. I just purchased a Volcano about five days ago. lol I LOVE IT........ It gives you a high unlike anything. ANYTHING. A truth to being healthy and about the whole "seeing the smoke thing"....you can, with a volcano. And it would be vapor...not smoke. lmfao Worth the investment farmers! CeeDee:volcano:

DEFO WORTH A TRY BRO!!!! i love my volcano but if i wanna get mashed i still reach 4my bong

JH420

JH420

Step up to some vapor bong hits...I got my volcano hooked up and running through my sovreignty peyote pillar and it's straight jacuzzi tub action that rocks your world....let me find the pic

Absolutely...bong vapes all the way! Get that pic up bro!

C

c4NN4daze

Repost: as of last week and the new:volcano: I must say last night I sat back and fired up Headies with some of my boys outdoors from this years harvest and I will never lay the glass to rest. lmfao A heavy lung of smoke holds a perfect place in my heart. Can i get a AMEN!:banana1sv6:
CD

C

c4NN4daze

He4dies

Repost: as of last week and the new:volcano: I must say last night I sat back and fired up Headies with some of my boys outdoors from this years harvest and I will never lay the glass to rest. lmfao A heavy lung of smoke holds a perfect place in my heart. Can i get a AMEN!:banana1sv6:
CD
Headies is a inside out spoon that i've had for eight years. She got her name because the bowl size is perfect! Not one of those waist deep pieces. lmfao

G

goleboy

did someone say jaccuzi tub of goodness?

Vapor lounge! Wooohooo gettin faded! Digi volcano to gridded sovereignty 12 arm...the 12 arm is now replaced with a payote pillar perc, both function flawlessly. And its mission accomplished everytime.

dentonland

dentonland

I bought a volcano years ago.. loved it.. but missed the nice b rip taste.. satisfaction i gueess you could say when that little bud snips down that down tube. If your gona toke .. and smell is concerned.... vape it up.. thats all we use In Vegas.......... sizzle

B

biggun4me

Nothing better than a fat joint of properly cured weed... Peace

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Damn,I need to try that vape bong,why choose one when you can have both!!:volcano::animbong:

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

the v tower xtreme q i get them for $200 out the door and i love them. got a JBD but i dont use it i dont really care for bongs i will use a small pipe first. i dont like making myself fight the urge to cough that's just not fun.

B

bens lab

The SSV works very well for vape bonging with the bong attachment, i have a volcano too that i used to bong through but don't use it anymore. Having said that it's not like doing a normal bong, nowhere near as strong. I find one normal bong hit is probably the most efficient way of smoking weed.

G

goleboy

...and I find if I throw a nice earwax in that cano bowl turn that bitch to 420 kick on the bubbles and all I gots to do is stand over her and slowly,and I mean SLOWLY , let my lungs fill up with that super dense white vapor it's only one lung load and I'm domed for a good 4 hrs... Not to mention there's still 15 or so more rips just waiting to be filled. Ima see if I can get my video up onnyoutube, my. Buddy came over, he was a first time vapor lounger, he took one rip and blacked out standing up...fell into my fridge knocked all kinds of shit down ....but when he came too all he could say was goooooood daaaaaaaaamn where am I?! Lol sorry steveo I had too

Top Bottom