Vape or bong???

• Thread starter Smokinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

Nothing is more efficient with extracting thc and other canabanoids than the digital volcano...many have tried none have surpassed, damn Germans got that shit figured out. There was even a temperature scale in relation to cbds cdns ect and at what temps they vaporized. It was pretty cool to know this cause with the dig you just set the temp and blam your good.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Check out FC.com for vaporizer info. It is simply the best in my opinion on vaporizers.

1st time I saw a volcano hooked up to a bong. Love it and am sure some on FC.com would love to see that.

I am excited for a new vape called the cloud. If you like vaping with water filtering I suggest following this product. It is not out yet but looks very promising.

420king-MASSES

heres acouple of my water bongs the zig zag is called the THROTTLE cause shell throttle your ass and the big double helix is called the CADILLAC she gives a smooth ass ride also ihad to show my support for swerve being such a stand up guy i stickered the caddy
natural_medicines_0662.jpg
natural_medicines_0652.jpg

S

SRHninja

gotta love the "ZONG" myself... aka the zig zag style lol! i just carry that beast around pullin rips.. a couple ice cubes in that beech and its eskimo

J

Japanfreak

I'm a religious bong user but people have been giving me mixed reactions about the vaporizer. I'm wondering what the farmers think about which is better; vaporizer or bong???

It's about personal preference. But to put it simply, a bong get's you higher. A vap hit might be more pure thc but there is more in the plant than THC.

I have a volcano, and I love it, but it will never replace by bong.

I

ibTheMan

DUDE VAPE! vapen is like smoken great hash all the time bongs are like smoken hell all the time. Need to b a Extreme Q, i also have a Digit, whip style( Q only) is the BOMB. IMO
PS vape at 419+ degrees F, for best taste( vapen more oils)

K

killadelph420

dude i NEED this setup. idk how shit works on here so i found your latest post and posted my message on there but if you dont get it and see this for some reason hit me up and help me out if you can. i got a digi cano with a solid valve but i'll pick up the easy valve and whatever else i need to start ripping vapor through my tubes. theres nothing like a thiiick fucking cloud of water filtered smooth tasty vapor

K

killadelph420

Goleboy

oops heres the pics ;-)

ive found an attachment to the bong
its either gonna be

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/vbh20adgg.html
or
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/alt-14-mm-vapor-hose-adapter.html

the easy valve i can order here

the hose i can get now the last order of buisness dude is that mystery attachment from the easy valve to the hose.. what is that? the closest thing i could find was this
http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/vbh2ostem.html

but i know thats not right. please help me out man!!

G

goleboy

dude....your gonna laugh when u hear how easy this is...all u need is that ground joint/hose adapter (whatever size ur tube is 14/18mm) and the hose itself literally slides over top of the exposed metal top of the easy valve...what u are seeing in the pic was in fact the "bowl piece" part of a vapor whip, unfortunately at that time i had to hold the vapor tube over the easy valve but now after just forcing the the soft plyable tube over the easy valve top, i enjoy hands free vapor bong rips. Depending on what strain and how much u load will depend on the milkiness of the vapor...but it definately gets u lifted like nothing u ever hit before

K

killadelph420

ahh yes man thank you!! so your saying the tube just melted to the easy valve? haha thats all i gotta do? damn. that should be safe right? but my friend you should hook this up to it as well...hands free on your couch haha

J

Joeisgod47

Ok so if i have the classic volcano what parts do i need to buy besides the water pipe and where do i buy them?

J

Joeisgod47

help

Will someone post a link to every piece that need to be bought minus the volcano and the water pipe?

Top Bottom