Vape's Outdoor 2012

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

im gettin itchy, its getting close to that time of year again. im getting the backyard all ready and some beans are a popin.... first im getting all the beans i found in club sacks. total of 11 beans. ive saved theses throughout the year and im thinkin it will be a yearly tradition. Second, I will be ordering some "dank" beans from the bay within the next week or 2, Thirdly ill be getting some random clones i see as i go to different clubs. so the first lineup is

CLUB SACKS

cali orange (1)
diamond goo (1)
romulan (1)
maui waui (1)
blue goo (2)
pineapple haze (2)
green grapes (3)

Vapes outdoor 2012
vaporedout

vaporedout

boring part......

9 outta 11 beans poped, 1 i knew wasnt gonna go, it was a green bean. the other one appeared to poke a hole through the seed but never germed. went to the club the other day and picked up 1 lambsbread clone. anyone heard of plushberry? that was an option but i went with one i enjoyed smokin. more pics when theres some growth.

DSC08800
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah looking good man still to early hear just waiting but im still getting ready haha cant wait!

S

shavits

I think Plushberry is a TGA Genetics strain by subcool and crew! Never grown it but I'm sure its not garbage!

vaporedout

vaporedout

so a lil update
DSC09011
DSC09012

BTW, im loving this new thcfarmer site. there are some very cool new options. so i have an update on clones ive picked up as well

CLONES:
lambsbread
mango
purple trainwreck
blackwater
godfather og
alien og
KENS GDP
purple Mr. Nice

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good start and nice fence, you can fill that backyard and no one would know. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah, im actually going to look at some bamboo today, gonna make a bamboo living fence so im nice and covered.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

theyyy loookin niceee u got gunnna have some bomba this summer :D

vaporedout

vaporedout

DSC09157 v2
DSC09161 v2

so only 2 are starting to show, im thinkin male but my sexing isnt 100% yet. mostly i say male because of the stem coming out from under the teardrop thingy (node? pistil?)

Oldsam

Oldsam

You go for it it's all good,looks like the new tree need to go in that whole,,lol
Good luck

vaporedout

vaporedout

just the best site ever.......

DSC09286

pineapple haze
DSC09288

so the first pic is some blue dream or an unkown i call Monster, but they hermied on me when i grew them in my room, so im trying them outdoor, who knows maybe i had a light leak or something stressed em.. fingers crossed.

so my year of saving seeds goes like this

CLUB SACKS

cali orange (1) ------lookin male
diamond goo (1)----didnt germ
romulan (1)---------possible fem
maui waui (1)-------didnt germ
blue goo (2)---------1 male other one, not even close to telling
pineapple haze (2)--1 didnt germ, other one pictured here 100% female
green grapes (3)----1 didnt germ both are looking maleish.

i also just popped some economy kush seeds... (every time i go to the club if their 5 dollar/gram jar is mostly shake, ill buy that and get about 10 seeds each time)

vaporedout

vaporedout

lil update on the fam.... some are goin through a lil re-veg. looks like green snails. other than that, all happy/healthy. the economy kush's are goin good

DSC09378
DSC09372
DSC09373

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Everything looks really healthy Vape! They are loving that sun.
Great work!

Chobble

Chobble

Things are lookin good Vape! Might I advise pulling the haze's over so the start branching all crazy? Or maybe start topping your Indicas! Everything looks damn good though ;) If you can I advise moving them into bigger pots (15 gallons) or putting some of em in the soil, (Especially the sativas with big roots)

Chobble

vaporedout

vaporedout

hey chobble, thanks for the advice.... yeah im gonna take cuttings from each plant and then ill mess with them. for some reason, i dont like topping..... id rather have a big top cola (guess its the Xmas tree look) like this one from a few years ago... i might try that air layering thats been going on around here lately
DSC05283

more pics later once stuff happens.

Chobble

Chobble

hey chobble, thanks for the advice.... yeah im gonna take cuttings from each plant and then ill mess with them. for some reason, i dont like topping..... id rather have a big top cola (guess its the Xmas tree look) like this one from a few years ago... i might try that air layering thats been going on around here latelyView attachment 215593

more pics later once stuff happens.

Just be careful of mold in that one big nug!

Latest posts

Top Bottom