Vape's Outdoor 2012

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey chobble, thanks for the advice.... yeah im gonna take cuttings from each plant and then ill mess with them. for some reason, i dont like topping..... id rather have a big top cola (guess its the Xmas tree look) like this one from a few years ago... i might try that air layering thats been going on around here latelyView attachment 215593

more pics later once stuff happens.

That plant looks Great Vape! Growing fast!
Classic Xmas tree look for sure...nothing wrong with that in my book.;)
your not gonna airlayer the top that beautiful plant right? ( like I did)...
Your thinking of airlayerin a lower branch right?
I still dont know if mine is gonna live when I cut it loose :(

vaporedout

vaporedout

im gonna try a few of the lower branches on my bigger one, ive also got a blue dream that im kinda verticly scrogging. this is the year im gonna just mess with the girls, try anything and everything. ken that beautiful plant was last 2010 outdoor

vaporedout

vaporedout

some shots from today

purple Mr. Nice
DSC09392

one experiment

DSC09395

DSC09397

DSC09401

im gonna try and run it horizontally at the top, im probably gonna put it in the ground here pretty soon....

ohh and i almost forgot to introduce this lil guy here, about 1 week old from the club
DSC09396

nebulius

nebulius

Nice healthy green plants, great job Vapor.

Is odor a problem in flower, being so close to your neighbors there?

vaporedout

vaporedout

didnt you see the tiger in that last pic. fuck a lion, i got a tiger...hahaha love grandmas boy.

the only thing i have to worry about is theives, the wife and i are legal so were not worried about that, but once it gets to about pre-flower, i go into lock down mode. start getting the boobie traps ready and i always use these things called, driveway monitors. basically theyre the ding dong things in 7-11. I use it on all entrances to my yard. and someone is always home here so that helps out too....

Mogrow

Mogrow

u dont need booby traps , you got the tiger...
cool cat, very always seem to get in the pics..
peace mogrow

vaporedout

vaporedout

so i did a little cleaning up in the backyard, up potted the economy kush's.
DSC09469

DSC09476

some of my big gals on the wire fence are starting to flower/ preflower..... dunno kinda weird.

DSC09473

then i had a few plants start to flower when they were clones, so i kept the porch light on at night and it sped up the re-veg process.... ive had outdoors re-veg on me and i was just disapointed in the bud size/apperance.. then i saw a thread on here claiming to put plants into flower then re-veging them so they grow tons of tops, i wasnt convinced until my girls showed me..... heres some re-vegged shots....

mango:
DSC09471

shes my gnarly girl :)

GODFATHER:
DSC09470

she naturaly topped herself :)

purp MR NICE
DSC09475

shes blowin up!! gonna up pot her in a week or so.....

Pineapple HAZE
DSC09474

DSC09463

beastly as ever..... is that even a word?? anyways she looks to be starting pre/flower.. p.s. the fence is a lil over 5 foot :)

and this is just my fav..... when i up potted her i should have taken pics of the roots.... POW!! they were magnificent!!

DSC09472

do aliens grow only 3 leaves on their fans?? so far im only getting 3 big leaves, and 2 med size on the side, either way she looks good.. thats all for now
-vape

vaporedout

vaporedout

ok so im flowering.... well some of them are flowering, the ones along my metal fence are , the rest are still veggin.... my purp mr. nice is showing some pre flowers, along with my romulan.. these shots are my fence mystery seeds, theyre either blue dream or a kush that i named 2HM 2headed monster, from my 2010 outdoor grow seeds.
DSC09494
DSC09491

then i have my garden pest controllers..... i thought they died cuz i saw a bunch of white carcasses on the leaves but they must shed their skin cuz they be huge now!! and they have anteneas.... keep up the good work guys!! ill make sure you get a good home once i chop these babies.

DSC09505
DSC09504

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very cool shots of the Praying mantis! Those plant in the photos look to be really sexy...they wont flower with the longdays

vaporedout

vaporedout

so far 2 females from the economy kush, im gettin some awesome fan leaves from these ones
DSC09595
DSC09590

im also diggin this re-veg multi top theory, so far my mango is proving that theory, its got so many tops
DSC09593

purple mr. nice is moving along nicely

DSC09592

and i was trying to get more praying mantis shots and found this lil bugger, so far im protected by mantis, some regular garden spiders, and now wolfy

DSC09596

in cali we get these guys all the time, i will always save them and throw them outdoors. they are awesome bug controllers. when i used to grow indoors i would always grab a few of these guys along with a daddy long leg or two, they help wonders.

Sir Puffs Alott

Sir Puffs Alott

and i was trying to get more praying mantis shots and found this lil bugger, so far im protected by mantis, some regular garden spiders, and now wolfy
View attachment 224172
in cali we get these guys all the time, i will always save them and throw them outdoors. they are awesome bug controllers. when i used to grow indoors i would always grab a few of these guys along with a daddy long leg or two, they help wonders.

Those lil' fuzzy guys are the larval stage of the almighty Ladybug. They kinda look like furry alligators.
Check it: http://www.ladybug-life-cycle.com/

I let all carnivorous creatures lurk in and around all my plants, they are my GGD's "Ganja Guard Dogs".

P.S. I also love to feed'em, @ night preferably.

Latest posts

Top Bottom