Vaporizer

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

Does anyone have experience using these? I've been thinking of getting one for my wife to use as her lungs are a bit delicate. Just wondering if it's worth the cost.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
For sure mate your wife will like the vap alot, much easier on the lungs than smoking

S

sirshamus

Wanting to try one myself, Ransack. Hey Logic, what kind would you recommend if you don't want to pay a ton for a volcano?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey sirshamus i have only ever used a volcano, i would say they are worth the money

:volcano:

T

thc4sim

Go for it they are pretty good, :volcano:

i had a volcano for a few years, but i just did not use it enough to justify keeping it, the volcano is probably the most expensive of the vaporisers out there, but you can adjust the temp's you vape at so much better, i find most coffeeshops in the dam use the volcano but have it set high so you pretty much end up with a bag of smoke, but if set at 4.5-5 then you get a sweet tasting bag of vapor.. very good for lungs that are delicate..

niceOne ;)

S

sirshamus

Thanks for the info guys....I know they are worth it, only hear good things about them. Will have to start a "secret" fund so the wife won't know...lol.

R

RansacktheElder

Those are the recommendations I was looking for! I'll mail order it up right away. Thanks guys! Any advice on where to purchase?

U

ukcheesehead

the volcano is definitely worth it unbeatable bit of kit :)

shame about the price

i was lucky to get 1 at the expo 2 years ago very cheap £150 for the digital volcano . only kept it for a cpl of week ebayed it n made £££ .

R

RansacktheElder

Well, the way I figure it is if the wife's willing to let me do this...and it's no small thing in the US as you know, then I need to keep mama happy. Mama's happy, everybody's happy. This thing is pretty pricey though....they are definately proud of it.

Y

yoko

While the price is high, they do a good job of standing by their product. I had a switch fail after the three year warranty had expired by some six months. The repairs were performed for free.

Great company!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I tried the Volcano and the Vapir, as well as some of the earlier model vaporizers, and the Volcano is by far the best vaporizer I have ever tried! Very nice taste of the vapors produced.

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

One of my chick friends has a Volcano...my buddy has a Vapir....If you have the money, MOS DEF get the Volcano...if not the Vapormatic is very similar! :cool0019:

100 0479
100 0483
dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

LOL, Yea...I'm diggin' the 50'z Diner look...that is at my buddies house (His PC)

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

yea, no prob bro! It is about 1/2 the price of the Volcano...I still love the Cano!!!

R

RichieRedEyes

Im just talking out of honesty here.

Anything Vapire is a scam. Bottom line

Most "box" style vapes work well. If you live in the USA IMHO, look for California Vaper Company or Vapor Brothers. Either one, you'll get a vape that WORKS for a "entry level vape" with a good waranty. MAny others are made in China with digital readouts that aren't accurate, "plywood" or plastic covers, and shitty heating elements that when heat up produce toxic fumes (from glue, plastics, and bad metals producing fumes from heating metal elements) which you breath in. Fuming metals onto glass changes the color of it. (and it's safe) Imagine what that cheap China Vape is doing to your lungs. These Vapes are imported into countries under other "uses" so they avoid all health issues. So do your homework on it.
IMHO Volcano is the way to go. Easy set up, use, clean the whole bit. It's a class act. It is pricey, but it's worth it.

Have a nice day everyone:volcano:

F

fuzzy

I must say i have a silver surfer and that thing will make you think that you just started smoking for the first time again.It can actually be a little much at times.lol-fuzzy

J

John Ditchweed

hey man check on ebay for a knock of vapzilla.......... someone else where gave me a link to it and swears it works just as good as any other high dollar vap he has used........... I think he paid 100 bucks for it

Edit: I looked for a link but theres like 19 pages of vaps on ebay and I am crunched for time

R

RansacktheElder

Thanks John D.! I'll check it out. Those things are a pretty penny new.

G

goshin

hi,

little price.. big high !

for 150$ it's very good.
I know herbalaire, it is very well...
for little price DaBuddha is without problem, beautiful vap.

:hi:

R

RansacktheElder

I have one question for you guys.....Are these things kinda self expanatory in terms of actually using them? I'm in the Kat WIlliams mode of smoking, in as much that I've got a lighter and a thousand ways to make a pipe. I can make 'em out of fruit, hardware, you name it. But I've never, used nor personally seen used a vaporizer. They come with instructions?<chuckle>

Top Bottom