Vaporizer

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Turn the cano upside down and spank it until nothing comes out. Wrap the cano in a turkey bag, place it in the original box, box again.

If you don't have the original box, improvise.

I don't care about where the Volcano is made, I do like that their customer service is
old-style. They fix it, sometimes they charge you, mostly not. Twelve of my friends sent in their canos for for issues like switches or flow and only one was charged. Every one was returned better than new. You ship it to them, they pay the return shipping.
YMMV.

Yoko

Thanks Yoko good info! Does anyone know about how long it takes if you order it from the volcano website? I live in SoCal. Or would it be better to get it from a dealer stateside? Price difference? Do you still get the three year warrenty? Thanks again for the info:420:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey farmers I ordered my digital Volcano vaporizer with the solid valve. I should be getting it in a few days. I was wondering if anyone has the digital Cano and what temp they find works best? Thanks for all the info on here.

C

CheebaMonkey

been hitting a VaporBros all weekend. Brilliant stuff. This is my first time vaping and I absoluty love it. Better than smoking imo. I hear people on these boards talk a lot about the "good hurt" when coughing, like they actually miss coughing their lungs out or something. I know the main criticism is the high but to each his own. I think the high is far more euphoric. And maybe I'm just a lightweight but I'm getting plenty of body effect, not sure what everyones talking about.

I thought about the volcano but meh, can't rationalize the price. Those bags just seem ridiculous, cool for parties though not for regular use.

R

Rolln J

I tell you what if you have the temp turned up a bit too much a vaporizer will get you higher then you ever thought you could get from smoking...

but at the right temp I agree the high is different and man it tastes like no other - essence of weed.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So what temperature would you recommend I try first? Rolln? What temps do you find are the "right temps" and the "a bit too much" temps? I'm anxious as hell to get this and get vapin

R

Rolln J

I never used a digi version - but weed is sposed to vape at 365 I think - if you see lots of smoke its too hot - lol

L

LionVibez

Hey man if u havnt already bought one check into these ones right here! I tried one over the weekend and its top notch....half the price of a volcano. Soon as i get the cash for one i gettin it. Lots more features and accessories than the volcano too.

http://www.arizer.com/node/8

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey man if u havnt already bought one check into these ones right here! I tried one over the weekend and its top notch....half the price of a volcano. Soon as i get the cash for one i gettin it. Lots more features and accessories than the volcano too.

Thanks for the link that looks pretty cool! I am expecting my digi Cano in the mail tomorrow!!

R

Rolln J

my bud has one he loves it - he likes to use the whip though - personally I like the big volcano bag and the fact that you can make a 4 foot bag if you want.

you can buy a volcano valve set and a digital heat gun (get one with a ceramic element) make (or buy) a stand for the heat gun and save yourself like 300 bux.

the valve fits perfect over the nozzle of the heat gun...

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Vapolution something like 150 or a lil more if you keep the knob at 10 or 11 o'clock it isnt as harsh as 12 or higher. I got mine about a year ago and i love it use it every chance I get, im sure youll love it too.

Y

yoko

A Volcano can produce a three meter bag of vape with both ends having mouthpieces.

Think about it, do something about it.

Yoko

Top Bottom