Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Variety pack of funk
Variety pack of funk 2
Variety pack of funk 3
Variety pack of funk 4
Variety pack of funk 5
Variety pack of funk 6
I grow 100% organic in 3 gal smart pots. I made my own soil blend and have been going strong with it for 2yrs. I have a 1500 master blaster that doesn't get much use lol so I grow with my solis tek matrix 1k with a raptor hood. I have a 3'x4' closet that I flower in. I veg under a 4bulb T5 in a 2'x8' closet. I grow outdoors as well in my soil blend 100%organic as well.

Outdoors:
I have trainwreck666's Boognish Rising( Heath robinsons black rose x Double Purp Doja), Original Haze x Exodus Cheese, SoCal Master Kush x C99, Kushage, Deadhead Og x Nepali Kush

Indoors:
I have my own creations Socal Master Kush/C99 x Kandy Kush, SCMK99 xPurple Rhino/Herijuana, KK x PRH, Sleestack x KK, Sleestack x PRH, KKf2s, C99 mix, Snodomes Flaming cookies x GDP/Hippie Headband, Deep Line Alchemy #2 f2s, Happy Haole Pahoehoe, Bodhi road kill unicorn and blood orange, Mota Rebel Mackinaw Trail & DWB.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Original haze x Exodus cheese. This won't finish in time so I'll have to throw a hoop house around it. Prolly won't be done till end of November! We get snow usually 1st week of November. Here's to hoping for an Indian summer. But it has been unseasonably cold here the entire summer so that's prolly not gonna happen.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

12-15 at a time in 3'x4' closet. I have way to many right now lol. 50+ vegging so I'm gonna have to rethink on what to do. I figure males should be under 20 so I should have 30+ females to deal with. I start males in the flower room till they show balls then they get put in front bedroom which faces south to finish under natural sunlight. I might have to ditch the reflector and flower the 30+ females under a vert bulb but not sure yet.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I forgot I have dynasty's blue heron rolling too. 2 of them have a weird mutation in the leaves. I talked with professor and he said that they are rare and extremely rare to have 2 in a pack. He said they don't yield well but are super flavorful and extremely potent.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Boognish rising starting to turn dark. Got about 3 weeks left I'm thinking. This baby will be pitch black by harvest time!! It has a familiar smell to it like a tootsie pop or those lil tooty fruity candies lol

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Just transplanted half of my veg closet and I ran outta soil and room lol. Hmm gotta hit the nursery up tomorrow and grab some promix and all the amendments again lol. Gotta figure out how to not let my plants get rootbound while I get the flower room running. I'm gonna have to purchase some more shit and run a double flower room. 1k running 24 hrs in 2 different rooms hmmm.

Top Bottom