Variety pack of funk

• Thread starter Puffntuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Boognish rising (Heath robinsons black rose x double purp doja) starting to stack and turn dark. Getting really solid firm buds from both this and the deadhead.

germinator

germinator

Nice thumbin homie......huge fan of sleestack the kief is delish, smoke is old school badass.
Matter a fact in my top five strain favs. Of all time.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Sleestack is a beast. Produces well and is potent. I made a few crosses with it that I have vegging now. I have the original finishing flowering indoors as it was stinking up the neighborhood so I had to move her indoors.

germinator

germinator

Sleestack is a beast. Produces well and is potent. I made a few crosses with it that I have vegging now. I have the original finishing flowering indoors as it was stinking up the neighborhood so I had to move her indoors.
Now that's ballin......move the plant INDOORS cuz it was stinking up your NEIGHBORHOOD. :woot: May I inquire as to what type of odor control do you use indoors. That original must be the bomba pheno.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

3ft carbon filter vented into the attic. The sleestack puts a test on the filter lol.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Boognish rising. This is the first time I've noticed PM I scoped the nugs and it seems not to be effecting them yet. Since it's so late in the season should I worry about it. It's only effecting the part of the plant that is shadowed so the lower right side of the plant. It's only on a couple of branches.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Frost bombs dropping!! Creamy grape skunk is the aroma so far.

Top Bottom